How do I delete topics?

Showcase your XNALara artwork or anything else you want to show off here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

witch_hunting

Re: witch_hunting's gallery

Post by witch_hunting »

iheartibuki wrote:
LOL, welcome to the forum, btw! :) This is something you have to get used to. dA folks are an odd and finicky bunch! :D

Oh and Blender, I'd say the same thing Sandy would say. Looks complicated as hell at first until you start using Max :lol: (which I'm learning how to use right now btw lol)
Heh, thanks for the warm welcome! And yeah, DA peeps certainly are odd.

Anyhow, I'm not sure if I'll ever be touching Max in the future. I love editing, posing and rendering models, but all in all, it's still a hobby right now for me, so I'll just be taking my time learning the ropes of blender.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Sure thing! :) Ya the learning curve of these 3D modelling programs sure are steep but it's very fun and rewarding once you learn them. :)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

witch_hunting

Post by witch_hunting »

Well, I already have loads of fun with just XPS, so I wanted to see what blender has to offer! :D
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

So you never worked with 3ds Max either? Usually people pick either Blender or Max, for porting and rendering. Or both, but not me. :lol: It would take too much time to get used to a new interface, it's so confusing. I only use Max to convert (some) models, hehe. ;)
witch_hunting

Post by witch_hunting »

I don't actually know too much about the differences between them, I've just always heard people use blender, (though quite a few have mentioned 3dsMax...) son I went with that one. Also, don't you have to buy 3dsMax? I guess I'm cheap. :lol:
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

When you learn Blender be prepared to remember a shit ton of keyboard shortcuts because the UI is fairly bare bones. Max has a fuller UI, but personally coming from Blender it's almost as if you have to unlearn everything you know about Blender for a while and absorb what Max has to offer. Also be prepared to wait longer times doing things in Max coz like I said, it's a pretty hefty application compared to Blender and more robust at that, so things tend to be slower. You can sign up on Autodesk's website to get a student edition (which is free) although you can only use that for learning, not commercial, purposes.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

witch_hunting

Post by witch_hunting »

Well, like I said, this is still a casual hobby for me, so I'll just stick to blender for now. Besides, I'm just trying to learn how to make better renders. I'm not really trying to get into porting or converting and all that jazz, right now. :D
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

back on topic, i actually like big hips and big asses like the one on kim kardashian lol. whenever i see pics on yahoo, i have to admit, i take a good nice look lmao!
witch_hunting

Post by witch_hunting »

semory wrote:back on topic, i actually like big hips and big asses like the one on kim kardashian lol. whenever i see pics on yahoo, i have to admit, i take a good nice look lmao!
Oh yeah! I almost forgot what the point of this topic was!

I hear ya, it doesn't hurt to steal a glance or two! I like myself some booty, too! lol
I usually do edit models to give them a bit of a booty and boob enhancement, but it's never crazy as this! I'm glad to hear that you enjoy this hyper voluptuous Ivy!
witch_hunting

Post by witch_hunting »

Taki: Vega82
No body edits this time! :XD:

Here's a slightly older render. This one has much more believable proportions! :lol: