How do I delete topics?

Showcase your XNALara artwork or anything else you want to show off here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

witch_hunting

How do I delete topics?

Post by witch_hunting »

Just wondering, cause I thought it was about time to dispose of this one.
Last edited by witch_hunting on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: witch_hunting's gallery

Post by semory »

lol, that outfit makes her hips look huge like kardashian's.
witch_hunting

Post by witch_hunting »

Well, I did make some edit to her body, being particularly generous in the rear and chest areas. :lol:
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Yeah, I also think it's a bit much but at least you're having fun with the model. :XD:
witch_hunting

Post by witch_hunting »

Yeah, you're not wrong, it is pretty crazy! But I don't usually don't go THIS far with body edits, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to try something a little fun and extreme!

As you can see, I love this model, so thanks again for it!
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

You're welcome and thanks for sharing your pics, they are actually very nice (apart from the bizarre body proportions, but that's a matter of personal opinion :LOL: ). :D
witch_hunting

Post by witch_hunting »

Thanks for the compliment! I originally posted these on deviantart, and while they've gotten a good amount of views and favorites, hardly anyone ever comments on them! That's part of the reason why I posted them here.

I'm actually in the process of trying to improve my renders, by learning how to use blender, but HOLY CRAP, people weren't kinding when they say it has a steep learning curve!
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

Yeah, it does. When I started learning how to use the program I almost wanted to quit because I thought everything was so odd about it. Right-click to select an object, lol?! But now it all makes perfect sense to me, don't even understand why I used to think it was complicated or weird. :P
Just be patient and start with the very basics (figuring out how the UI works).
witch_hunting

Post by witch_hunting »

Yeah, I think that the UI, is one of, if not the biggest hurdle I need to jump over, but thanks to some lovely tutorials I've found on TRF and DA, I starting to get a grasp of it.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

witch_hunting wrote:Thanks for the compliment! I originally posted these on deviantart, and while they've gotten a good amount of views and favorites, hardly anyone ever comments on them! That's part of the reason why I posted them here.

I'm actually in the process of trying to improve my renders, by learning how to use blender, but HOLY CRAP, people weren't kinding when they say it has a steep learning curve!
LOL, welcome to the forum, btw! :) This is something you have to get used to. dA folks are an odd and finicky bunch! :D

Oh and Blender, I'd say the same thing Sandy would say. Looks complicated as hell at first until you start using Max :lol: (which I'm learning how to use right now btw lol)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."