Want to post an image but not start a thread?

Showcase your XNALara artwork or anything else you want to show off here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Re: Want to post an image but not start a thread?

Post by Ems »

:d
I'm still looking for the fractal golems, and planning to port some weapons from Guild Wars 2, since A)stuff comes in .obj B) GW2browser is unstable and it's pain to browse files, which are represented only by numbers.

Also I came to know this PS plugin called "SuperPNG" and it converts transparency from .png as a separate alpha channel, so no more stupid broken transparent textures.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

OBJ? hahahaha man that sucks. any good looking models in this game? send some model files my way.
Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Post by Ems »

semory wrote:OBJ? hahahaha man that sucks. any good looking models in this game? send some model files my way.
Hmm. Game files are contained in one dat file. GW2 browser allows to export meshes only in obj or raw format. I don't know if that's of any use :(
"Good looking" is probably relative, as long as human characters are kinda bland, the asura (beyond awesome, formerly a sub-terran race, you'd say flat faced rats with shark teeth), norn (human like but larger and live mostly where it snows), sylvari (plant people) and charr (horned cat beasts minus the furry fetish, thank the gods) bring some variety to the table. I personally love the game, has a great artwork, it's a great change from eastern MMOs with big tittied dark elves and such.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

cool, I'll check it out. i tried the game a little today and got up to level 6 or 7 i think. twas fun... better than D&D Neverwinter. still trying to figure out how to buy an sell things... saw somebody running around with that sidekick character you posted.
ozzman
Custom Rank: Sleeping Dragon

Post by ozzman »

daventry

Post by daventry »

ozzman
Custom Rank: Sleeping Dragon

Post by ozzman »