Want to post an image but not start a thread?

Showcase your XNALara artwork or anything else you want to show off here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: Want to post an image but not start a thread?

Post by Dazzy »

^ Thats just so awesome!
It depends on the image hosting site, tinypic lets you choose the size of it :)
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

@Arch, nice to see you're now posting some of your work here. :) I think this board automatically resizes your images so they don't get so humongous that people with slower Internet connection suffer.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Get a good imagehost and then you can make a preview image link to the bigger fullsize. Or link to dA.

Been fiddling around with XPS and Leifang, seems like with the Bloom option on, it works on JPEG format, but the quality obviously doesn't look as nice, and it still has the ghost body problem if you want PNGs.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

Which version of XPS are you using? Mine is 10.9.2 and it works perfectly when saving as PNG with bloom turned on :P
Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Post by Arch-vile »

@Daz, Thanks! :D

@ibuki, I figured I'd start posting some stuff. I had more pictures but lost them when my laptop died.

@Hentai, Any suggestions for an imagehost site?

I had issues with bloom where hair or clothing would appear white. Is there a way to fix that?
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I'm using my dA or Photobucket to link my pictures here.

raidergale wrote:Which version of XPS are you using? Mine is 10.9.2 and it works perfectly when saving as PNG with bloom turned on :P
Something must be really screwed up then, sause I'm using the current Retro Edition which is just that.
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Post by Arch-vile »

I tried photobucket but it still resizes the image here.
raidergale
Porter

Post by raidergale »

Wait, is the problem only related to these models? Maybe it's your graphic card's fault, since I can add bloom as much as I want... I just have some small transparency errors, especially around the hair, but they're apparently not visible in the attachment :shock: (I had to attach the pictures to the post, as my image host of choice is acting all weird right now :pi:)
LeiNoBloom.png
LeiBloom.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Interesting.

So it only seems like it's the bikini model that has problems, her black and other colour dresses are perfectly fine. I just tested it out, why I didn't bother with the others, I dunno lol (Too concentrated on the bikini!). She must have some sort of bloom-tan protection lotion on her lovely skin then. :lol:

@Arch - Resize is fine for preview, but you could always direct link on the picture to the full image as well though right?
Dank Buttsen

raidergale
Porter

Post by raidergale »

Oh, if the bikini is the only one with problems, then I know why :pi: It's the only model where Crofty kept the body diffuse texture like the original one, semi-trasparent. Now, you can't see that in XNALara because she used a render group which doesn't support transparency, but apparently the bloom function still regards it as semi-trasparent and messes up the entire image. That's what happened around the hair for me, even though you can't see that in the attached picture :P You can try removing the trasparency by using any image editing software, then it should work :) (keep in mind to leave the texture name and extension untouched, though xD)