Want to post an image but not start a thread?

Showcase your XNALara artwork or anything else you want to show off here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: Want to post an image but not start a thread?

Post by iheartibuki »

MisterHentai wrote:LOL I think their faces are animated fine, though it's more noticeable when they get hit and look like they are having an orga......you get the point. :lol:
LOL I think you've been playing the game long enough that you don't notice it anymore. After seeing the way Namco-Bandai and Capcom animate Tekken and SF4 facial expressions respectively, I'm sorry to say but that facial expression you call on DOA5 characters' faces is PS1 era quality.

I don't even know why I posted this vid, makes me cringe every time I see it. :lol:

EDIT: BTW, you should show that bloom bug to XNAaraL. I got the same thing too while using the bloom sliders. Hopefully he/she will fix it in the next version of XPS.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

No no see there's one huge difference you are not noticing and a it's quite a common thing alot of people tend to mistake.

See, the facial animations are synced and suited towards the Japanese voice acting only. That's why you'll think it looks wierd and it's not animated properly when they are speaking in English. The English voices also have too many extra lines and ad-libs, and even the subtitle translations are wrong in alot of areas.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

MisterHentai wrote:No no see there's one huge difference you are not noticing and a it's quite a common thing alot of people tend to mistake.

See, the facial animations are synced and suited towards the Japanese voice acting only. That's why you'll think it looks wierd and it's not animated properly when they are speaking in English. The English voices also have too many extra lines and ad-libs, and even the subtitle translations are wrong in alot of areas.
Nah I'm completely aware of that, there's a huge difference between the voice and lip movement being out of sync and the mouth barely opening at all, not to mention none of the cheek bones move at all. Look at their faces when they execute that whatchamacallit come back move(?) they don't look like they're exerting any effort at all.

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Another thing though is that the Japanese voice acting and the way they speak isn't as loud as the English one, so they don't really need that big of a facial movement in comparison.

I mean sure, alot of the cutscene acting could be done better, but when it comes to the fighting, during a character's introduction, win or lose sequence, I find they are animated well enough. The male characters are quite noticeable, whereas the females are quite subtle, mostly I guess to keep their attractiveness or cuteness depending.
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

MisterHentai wrote:Another thing though is that the Japanese voice acting and the way they speak isn't as loud as the English one, so they don't really need that big of a facial movement in comparison.

I mean sure, alot of the cutscene acting could be done better, but when it comes to the fighting, during a character's introduction, win or lose sequence, I find they are animated well enough. The male characters are quite noticeable, whereas the females are quite subtle, mostly I guess to keep their attractiveness or cuteness depending.
Yep, you can give me all the explanation you want, I'm still not buying it, not realistic enuff for me. :D You should check out the look on the faces of SF4 characters when they get smacked (ok I admit they're very cartoony most of the time) but when they hurt, they really do hurt. And when someone piledrives you, or uppercuts you, I'm sure you'll be screaming in pain.

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah as you said, the SFIV stuff is cartoony, hence the over exaggeration.

And really? I can notice many an expression when characters get smacked and slammed to the ground in this game. Thanks to photo mode and certain Japanese websites with wierd fetishes, it looks fine to me.

Each to their own then.
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Just worked on another imitation which took most of the day to do, I need to stop procrastinating.

Dank Buttsen

iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

I thought you were gonna do a pic of her sitting on somebody else's face? :)

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

iheartibuki wrote:I thought you were gonna do a pic of her sitting on somebody else's face? :)
I'M NOT THAT KIND OF HENTAI!
Dank Buttsen

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

Can someone please provide me with a scene or pose for Leifang for me to render? i barely have to the time to make detailed pose these days... and my posing skills are getting sucky :(