Runa's renders

Showcase your XNALara artwork or anything else you want to show off here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

Runa

Re: Runa's renders

Post by Runa »

"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

"Adam" now has powers? :)
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Runa

Post by Runa »

He always had powers :P
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Runa

Post by Runa »

This is actually still a work in progress, since I have to rename all the bones (yeah lazy...and I keep making versions of him lol) and to give him a damn jacket. Anyway, I decided to give him some cool tribal emissive marks, which only appear in combats once he unlocks this kind of power. Videogames addicted, I know.

Dedicated to Love2Raid who helped me to fix the eyes :hug: you're amazing!
Runa

Post by Runa »

Very first Cycles render, thans to Von's tutorial!
Still a lot to improve >_>
Runa

Post by Runa »

Thank you for this model, Dazzy :pi:

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

I love it so much :oh:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Runa

Post by Runa »

The model was way better than I thought :lol: when you said it was low poly I was expecting something with squares instead of hands lol.
Runa

Post by Runa »

More old renders, lol. I still have to improve though... I now want to try the 'Pixar' hair rendering. I found a good tut for that, now I just have to see if I can make it work and if my laptop will handle it.

Anyways... DmC:

Yes, he's naked, but since there's nothing really mature here (you can't even see his precious ass), I suppose it's okay posting it here :lol:)

Assassin's Creed (yes, quite a long post :P)

AC3 OC, because why not :D
Runa

Post by Runa »

This was for an art trade I made with my friend LaceWingedSaby. Since Raiden is her favourite character she asked me to make a render with him. The hand you see on his chest is supposed to be actually Saby's hand XD you can see her tattoo there as well. Useless to say she loved it.

This render was an experiment... but I fell in love with the result, lol.

Heh, this place has been dead for a long time... now I posted like 100000 things in a raw :P *waves*