BH's horrible start :X

Showcase your XNALara artwork or anything else you want to show off here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

Black_Hill

BH's horrible start :X

Post by Black_Hill »

I am horribly bad at image editing, but I do love moding 3D models... Both reunited can look wrong, I would really like some advices to make my renders look better !

So... I messed around with this one.

Lights are bad, I don't know how to play with the lights to be honest and I think I erased some map by mistake, not sure, I'll have to look... This is my first attempt in Xnalara too (I'm a Blender maniac), I will take all advices with joy :)

This was a fun model to mod though cause in Blender it was simple, not too much parts to consider.

PICTURE: ---> omg omg I didn't post the right model previously LOL ! brb with the other model... *Facepalm*

Don't erase it I'll post it as soon as I get it, obviously I named two pictures the same name or pasted the wrong link -__-

XDDD
God I hate being a newbie lol !

BH
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: BH's horrible start :X

Post by MisterHentai »

Black_Hill wrote:I am horribly bad at image editing, but I do love moding 3D models... Both reunited can look wrong, I would really like some advices to make my renders look better !

So... I messed around with this one.

Lights are bad, I don't know how to play with the lights to be honest and I think I erased some map by mistake, not sure, I'll have to look... This is my first attempt in Xnalara too (I'm a Blender maniac), I will take all advices with joy :)

This was a fun model to mod though cause in Blender it was simple, not too much parts to consider.

PICTURE: ---> omg omg I didn't post the right model previously LOL ! brb with the other model... *Facepalm*

Don't erase it I'll post it as soon as I get it, obviously I named two pictures the same name or pasted the wrong link -__-

XDDD
God I hate being a newbie lol !

BH

I'll leave this the above quote here before you edit your post and so we can all remember your n00b start 4EHVAH! :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

:lol:

But I saw the pic, and it wasn't that bad. :)
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
Black_Hill

Post by Black_Hill »

Oh come on lol it was not the picture I wanted to post hehe. This one (Yeah with Vergil lol) was not even completely done in Xnalara anyway :P