Sarokd's gallery

Showcase your XNALara artwork or anything else you want to show off here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

Sarokd

Sarokd's gallery

Post by Sarokd »

Posting some of my works with the models of Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden series: sadly I'm not still able to use software like 3Dsmax or similar ones, so everything was realized using only XNALara.

Do you see the darkness of hajinmon?

Ayane in her new kunoichi armor suit from Razor's Edge...

...and Eliot's reaction to it:

Unmasked Ryu (one of my wishes for DoA5U):

Ryu lose the legacy of the Dragon Sword XD

My attempts to recreate two old official concept and poster of the series with Kasumi and Ayane:

iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: Sarokd's gallery

Post by iheartibuki »

Very nice work! Welcome to the forum. :)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

yall koo koo for kokonuts!
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Nice work, Sarokd!! :thumbup:

Solid ideas!! Really like the Orangutang / Mask one. Did you convert that one yourself? I never saw a release of it.
Sarokd

Post by Sarokd »

ProtocolX27 wrote:Nice work, Sarokd!! :thumbup:

Solid ideas!! Really like the Orangutang / Mask one. Did you convert that one yourself? I never saw a release of it.
Sadly I'm not so skilled XD: actually in that pic was present the complete Ayane's model, but I hid all the parts of the character with the exception of the mask.
ProtocolX27
Porter

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Nice, lol, well it's still a creative way to execute your idea working with your existing skill set. :) Sometimes it's all about working with what you have access to / means to do.
Sarokd

Post by Sarokd »

ProtocolX27 wrote:Nice, lol, well it's still a creative way to execute your idea working with your existing skill set. :) Sometimes it's all about working with what you have access to / means to do.
It's not the only case: I created the image with Kasumi and Ayane back to back before the relase of Kasumi's weapon from Razor's Edge. Indeed if you look carefully, you can see that Kasumi is using the Dragon Sword and not her weapon: the "cords" attached to the hilt were put using the ones included with another hidden model of Kasumi in the scene.

Something similar is also present in another pic, but much more visible: the image with the only Ayane in towel don't present her original head from the model included in the cutscene of Razor's edge (like in the picture with Eliot), but has instead the head used for the model in-game (you can see also her bandana). Also in this case I used 2 models to create the scene.
ProtocolX27
Porter

Post by ProtocolX27 »

I guess that's fully utilizing XPS' capabilities, I never would have known had you not drawn attention to them. :)
Sarokd

Post by Sarokd »

ProtocolX27 wrote:I guess that's fully utilizing XPS' capabilities, I never would have known had you not drawn attention to them. :)
Thanks again for your words =)
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Hello and welcome.

Yay for more Betchyane. :lol:

I like the DOA2 cover one.

I'm personally unable to use all the awesome 3D rendering programs myself (Strange mental block no matter how hard I try), but XNALara/XPS can still be quite useful to get in and out for it's ease of use.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather