psychicsocial's Art and Fanart

Showcase your XNALara artwork or anything else you want to show off here!

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

psychicsocial

psychicsocial's Art and Fanart

Post by psychicsocial »

A recap for all of my Artwork related to my story RAZOR, and all of my XNALara game fan art! The main post will be updated with named links and short descriptions instead of images! Unfortunately my PC needs a replacement and an upgrade to my RAM before I can use Cycles again, so all of the work below is un-rendered, until otherwise stated.

RAZOR artwork:

Off Hours... an un-rendered artwork fo my original character Dahlia Lethe in her off hours, when she isn't solving murders.

Fan artwork:
Last edited by psychicsocial on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Broken mirrors and a black catÔÇÖs cold stare;
Walk under ladders on my way to hell, IÔÇÖll meet you there..
psychicsocial

Re: psychicsocial's Art and Fanart

Post by psychicsocial »

Off Hours...
This art is massive in resolution, so make sure to check out the full-size.

Featuring Dahlia Lethe, my original character in a new outfit! Find the full-size preview of the model in my WIP thread. This image was NOT RENDERED with Cycles like my art usually is. I have said before why I am not rendering right now, but I do hope you all like this one. Now originally this outfit was simply Dahlia in her underwear with a big over-sized shirt. Now itÔÇÖs an almost full outfit. ItÔÇÖs still a casual outfit though, just for home. I also took the liberty of re-making all of her piercings. I used a better base and added spec-maps. I also gave her face a new light-map! It now includes shadows from her hair strands and her piercings. I love how itÔÇÖs turned out, and I hope you do too. FIND MUSIC & RELATED ART BELOW!

M U S I C
My current playlist for my story, R A Z O R, and my original characters. Give it a listen while you browse my art!

Be sure to tell me what you think of my art! And if you are interested in my story and/or other original characters please check out the blog I created on Tumblr for precisely this reason! RAZOR, is the blog, go check it out! ItÔÇÖs a blog for, well of course the story and characters, but also my artwork for the story as well as biographies, details on the world of R A Z O R and music/people/art I draw inspiration from.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Tools: Photoshop CS5 and XPS
Credits: xXFreakyUnderworldXx/rexil/SumireHaikuXNA/fullm8n/mariokart64/DamianHandy/Adngel/TheFil/KamsonX; and of course all of the model parts used are ┬®Epic Games/BioWare/EA/Capcom/Konami/Midway Games/Obsidian/Team Ninja I DO NOT claim the model parts/objects or environment, only the character/s themselves!

The character of Dahlia Lethe and the story R A Z O R are (copywritten) ┬®Me! DO NOT, use my story/art/characters for profit or artwork! The model parts belong to their respective developers/creators, I do no claim the parts or the actual model of Dahlia, only the character itself. My original characters models WILL NOT be released to the public. You DO NOT have permission or the right to use my characters/story for anything! I DO NOT claim any of the actual model parts as my own, they DO NOT belong to me in any way shape or form, and I take no credit in their creation; nor should you! I do not use my characters, or any one elseÔÇÖs to make a profit, nor will I ever. I only take credit for the characters themselves and the story they come from.
Broken mirrors and a black catÔÇÖs cold stare;
Walk under ladders on my way to hell, IÔÇÖll meet you there..