Banner

General information about this site, including rules and announcements.

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: Banner

Post by Dazzy »

Yay! I know who I vote for, for this month!
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

lol nice :) ha ha ha though I wasn't going to tell you right away, but I was thinking of making the move to xnalara.org sooner rather than later, perhaps in december rather than april when the sticklove.com account comes up for renewal. it would cost me just a little extra, but it's nothing. however, if you guys like the name i can keep it the way that it is.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

semory wrote:lol nice :) ha ha ha though I wasn't going to tell you right away, but I was thinking of making the move to xnalara.org sooner rather than later, perhaps in december rather than april when the sticklove.com account comes up for renewal. it would cost me just a little extra, but it's nothing. however, if you guys like the name i can keep it the way that it is.
Lemme know if you want me to pitch in some $$$. Still haven't contacted Maria Kruse though, as I'm still wondering how we go about doing that, lol! Coz you guys were saying it's a fictitious name.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

The Premier Plan is what I'm planning on getting at $11.99 a month as transfer and storage must be unlimited for a forum. It's what I have right now but they don't let you transfer accounts. This account is only $9.99 a month since it was a special I got a decade or so ago. By not letting you transfer they force you to apply again at the higher rates). Yahoo! is not the cheapest web host, but I've never had any problems with it in over a decade that this site has been on there. I can pay for it myself, as it's only a little over a $100 per year and money's not a problem for me, but if you choose to help me with it... I'll talk to you and Dazzy about it lol.
iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

Oh ya Dazzy's the rich kid 'round these parts, LOL. Ya just lemme know how much contribution I must make to the Church of XNALara, and I'll donate, LOL! :lol:

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

Lol i dont know about everyone else but i like the name Sticklove now :lol: its what makes us different than other xnalara site giving us somehow a unique presence. There have been various xnalara forums online lile carbint's, atlantiB's, etc.

Plus having Xnalara as name will catapult us to become more public... Which im sure will attract all sorts of weirdos into this forum which will be detrimental to the peace of tgis site that eeryone enjoy right now

Therefore im suggesting we just keep the name Sticklove or we can just call it Sticklove Xnalara.

P/S: sorry bout the typos im posting via mobile the keypad on this thing is driving me nuts :lol:
iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

LOL I think the weirdos (me included) have already found this place anyway but you do have a point. I did a search for "xnalara" on both Google and Bing and sticklove is definitely not on the first few pages I browsed. I suppose it depends on what the owner wants to do then. :) I would suggest members do a poll in light of the recent elections that took place here, LOL. Or would that be too much work?

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

I don't know, all you need is a brain and DA GOOGLE SKILLZ and then you can find this place. It's how I actually managed to get here funnily enough when I was searching for some models that were thought to be long gone and then bloop, what's this place? Oh hello!

But yeah, that is also a good point.

Least you can always get an idea about the lurkers with the I am watching and stalking you feature.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

iheartibuki wrote:LOL I think the weirdos (me included) have already found this place anyway but you do have a point. I did a search for "xnalara" on both Google and Bing and sticklove is definitely not on the first few pages I browsed. I suppose it depends on what the owner wants to do then. :) I would suggest members do a poll in light of the recent elections that took place here, LOL. Or would that be too much work?
Rofl we're all weirdos then xD
but i fear the weirdos we'll attract will be the dA bondage foot fetish types and other uncool type of weirdos :D
Yeah lets just collect everyones thoughts and suggestions on this first or a poll like you said :D
iheartibuki

Post by iheartibuki »

@Vonman, like I said, the "uncool weirdos" you speak of may already be here. I've never seen so many lurkers on this board til certain porters moved in so it's safe to assume the "undesirables" have already found this place. At least though you don't have to worry about them posting their sh*t here because as far as I know they're against the rules, our moderators just need to add them to the list. St1cklove was publicly announced on dA too when the TRF folks first made the move here.

@Misterhentai, yes, we get it you're the god of Internet searches and our search criteria suck. :D If you're new to XNALara, you're not gonna all of a sudden think of St1cklove as the place where models are being released. Also most people are not technically proficient so the first thing they'll do when looking for XNALara models is to type "xnalara" on their search engines. Don't assume everyone's gonna be as smart as you are. There's a reason people go "OMG SEND ME DA LINKZ PLEEZ" on dA.

Anyway, I'm actually ok with whatever Steven decides to do. The deepest and darkest secrets get revealed at some point anyway (though we still don't know how Hitler really died, LOL!)