Banner

General information about this site, including rules and announcements.

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Banner

Post by MisterHentai »

It will eventually get busy that's for sure.

And Hitler survived, had many offspring, they been planning revenge, and you know 2012 right? :lol:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Might get a little busier but only if peeps decide to start posting. We got many members here now but most of them lurk too. It won't be like TRF where people are requesting stuff on the recap and WIP threads because our place is more organized, but you might start getting people requesting models. I personally would like to see more peeps posting (tasteful) renders as well as poses. :D

And ya, there's speculation that Mr. H survived and was flown personally by his favorite pilot, Hanna Reitsch to safety. There was also this movie where the theory is the Nazis are planning their revenge and will launch their armada of spaceships from the moon. :lol:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Do you guys want a poll to decide or let Steve decide? Can we even do polls? :? xD
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

TRDaz wrote:Do you guys want a poll to decide or let Steve decide? Can we even do polls? :? xD
Either way is fine by me. but things would be faster if Steve decides :lol:

@iheartibuki & Hentai

you mean this?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BrXlIb5xRzQ/T ... LF%2B2.JPG
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Vonman wrote:
TRDaz wrote:Do you guys want a poll to decide or let Steve decide? Can we even do polls? :? xD
Either way is fine by me. but things would be faster if Steve decides :lol:
Ok then! :D We will wait for Steve to come online :)
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Vonman wrote:
You mean he really isn't a racist afterall? :lol:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Vonman wrote: @iheartibuki & Hentai

you mean this?

LOL, where'd you find this? It might just be some resemblance, since this guy's hanging out with "non-Aryan" looking folks. I suppose one can suppress the hate he has for his fellow man like those Nazis that moved to South America after the war. ;)

MrHentai: we were lead to believe the d00d mostly hated Jews, Romani (gypsies) and communists, but I read in one of my many books about WW2 these were probably just excuses to get the German people riled up and put him in power.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

MisterHentai wrote:
Vonman wrote:
You mean he really isn't a racist afterall? :lol:
iheartibuki wrote:
Vonman wrote: @iheartibuki & Hentai

you mean this?

LOL, where'd you find this? It might just be some resemblance, since this guy's hanging out with "non-Aryan" looking folks. I suppose one can suppress the hate he has for his fellow man like those Nazis that moved to South America after the war. ;)

MrHentai: we were lead to believe the d00d mostly hated Jews, Romani (gypsies) and communists, but I read in one of my many books about WW2 these were probably just excuses to get the German people riled up and put him in power.
The guy in the picture is Dr. Poch.

There were reports that allegedly, Mr. Fuhfuh managed to survive WW2, whatnot when they found the skull that supposedly belonged him was a female. One of the reports pointed that he escaped to a remote village in Indonesia, under the disguise name of Dr. Poch. People in the village knew him as the helpful German doctor, but later they suspect he was that he was indeed Mr. Fuhfuh. so they sent a reporter to investigate ad the results were pretty interesting. he said he was 85-90% sure that Poch is indeed Mr. Fuhfuh.

In the picture are his Indonesian wife, and their adopted sons i think. he continued to live there until he passed away in the 70s. there was also a picture of his grave.

i forgot the link to the actual report tho. it could just be a speculation anyway, or some entertaining bedtime story :lol: