Banner

General information about this site, including rules and announcements.

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: Banner

Post by semory »

cool, i wonder if there's a plugin to rotate different banners so we can have them all he he he :)
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

No hurry, take as long as you like Runa ;)
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Runa

Post by Runa »

TRDaz wrote:No hurry, take as long as you like Runa ;)
Thanks. This month is keeping me pretty busy especially mentally >_>
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
DerekStrife

Post by DerekStrife »

Runa > I think your banner is too simple, unfortunatly. :/

Hm... Did we really need to have a banner named "XNA Lara" ? I mean, XNA Posing Studio/XPS would be better, since it's not only used for Lara anymore. :/

I know Runa is going to do one but, I'd be interested to make a banner... It doesn't bother anyone if I make one ?
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Speaking of which, what you think about that new guy on TRF carrying on with XNALara, fixing those render groups and so on and so on? Are you guy going to use unofficial releases?
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Well, I don't think there will be any more 'official' releases or fixes for XNALara (I think XNAaraL is still working on XPS). So if someone else than Dusan releases a feature that I find interesting enough for XNALara, I'll use it, sure. What's most important for me, is that the models that I release work in the 'official' version as well. I mean, if someone would develop something new that required a different type of file (just saying), so that I had to change things in the models in a way that would prevent them from working in the final official release of XNALara (and XPS, for that matter), I would not bother with it.
Runa

Post by Runa »

DerekStrife wrote:Runa > I think your banner is too simple, unfortunatly. :/

Hm... Did we really need to have a banner named "XNA Lara" ? I mean, XNA Posing Studio/XPS would be better, since it's not only used for Lara anymore. :/

I know Runa is going to do one but, I'd be interested to make a banner... It doesn't bother anyone if I make one ?
I don't think it would work, because the community is known as 'XNALara'. If we put 'XNA Posing Studio/XPS' people will think this forum is about XPS only :\ XNALara is more generic and it includes also XPS.
About the banner, I know it's too simple. It was just the first try, a 'base' of what could be a developed future banner :) I have something else in mind, actually... so I'm gonna work on it.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

Lol while I was making Lei Fang render, i took the opportunity to try and make a banner with blender, just for fun.
If I were to make a banner latter, what will be the suitable size or resolution for it?

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

"Hah hah hah hah hah! This is real XNALara!"

:lol:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Nice! The suitable size would probably be the same size as the one we have now :D If we did get one, I would rather have a transparent background for it so it doesnt stick out from the background. You could create a logo with Blender! :D
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.