Banner

General information about this site, including rules and announcements.

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Banner

Post by Dazzy »

Hey guyz :)

So Runa has contacted me with a first and simple idea for the banner. She only used Photoshop and XNA (obviously) due to her being unable to use Illustrator atm.
Here is the basic and simple banner:

Any ideas are great! Maybe Runa could implement them into the banner :D Feedback is appreciated.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Re: Banner

Post by Vonman »

cant see the banner... theres a frog trapped inside the ice. use a diffferent image host xD
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Huh? Thats wierd, its Runa's link.... I cant re-upload it atm though D:
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Runa

Post by Runa »

I see it with no problems. Maybe it's because it's stored on my Imageshack account. You can upload it somewhere else with no problems :D

Anyway, as I said to DAZ, due to my vacation and crappy connection (also the lack of Illustrator on this computer) I could work with photoshop only (my first idea was try to create a vector logo, but oh well), this banner is very simple, a first idea of a banner for the forum. Feel free to suggest whatever you want, I can also try different fonts and colors, same for the model pose (or model itself). I could also make a more elaborated picture... like, more characters and such.

Let me know.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

Runa wrote:I see it with no problems. Maybe it's because it's stored on my Imageshack account. You can upload it somewhere else with no problems :D

Anyway, as I said to DAZ, due to my vacation and crappy connection (also the lack of Illustrator on this computer) I could work with photoshop only (my first idea was try to create a vector logo, but oh well), this banner is very simple, a first idea of a banner for the forum. Feel free to suggest whatever you want, I can also try different fonts and colors, same for the model pose (or model itself). I could also make a more elaborated picture... like, more characters and such.

Let me know.
i want to see the banner... can DAZ help upload it to a different image hoster?? :D
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Why are you guyz writing my name in caps?! LOL xD Re-upped for anyone who cant see it ^^
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

TRDaz wrote:Why are you guyz writing my name in caps?! LOL xD Re-upped for anyone who cant see it ^^
because you are TEH DAZ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nniiice i can see it now! :D looks great! thanks Runa! :hug: can we use a different font for the title? it reminds me of an entrance to a vampire nightclub :lol:
Runa

Post by Runa »

TRDaz wrote:Why are you guyz writing my name in caps?! LOL xD Re-upped for anyone who cant see it ^^
lol, 'cause your nickname always reminds me of DAZ Studio I guess XD
Vonman wrote: nniiice i can see it now! :D looks great! thanks Runa! :hug: can we use a different font for the title? it reminds me of an entrance to a vampire nightclub :lol:
Sure :D I will try different fonts tomorrow.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

I'm going to be blatantly honest... I like the current one better. :P
Runa

Post by Runa »

Love2Raid wrote:I'm going to be blatantly honest... I like the current one better. :P
The current one looks good to me too, lol :D
Daz asked me to work on a new logo so I'm doing it. It's actually a great excercise for my studies >_<

Anyway I think I accidentally deleted the psd file >_> so I think I will try different variations with pictures too if there is no hurry :)