xnalara.org

General information about this site, including rules and announcements.

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

xnalara.org

Post by semory »

Registered xnalara.org today and setup forwarding to sticklove.com, so now you can type in xnalara.org and it will redirect you to here. It should be working in a few hours (hopefully), but as for now it just shows the default godaddy page.

For now this is just a redirect. I have to wait until next April to fully transfer the site from sticklove.com to xnalara.org due to contract with Yahoo!
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: xnalara.org

Post by iheartibuki »

LOL, for some reason I read that as xnalara.orgy, :lol: :lol: :lol: . Mind off the gutter, Marv!!! Good stuff, I was actually gonna try and contact that Maria Kruse person and surprise you guys, but I guess that's all pointless now.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

you can still do that. anyone can still do that... as ORG stands for organization, which we are not he he he. but i'm sure they are going to want to make up the lost money for the past few years of holding the domain name. translation: it's going to be expensive.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

semory wrote:you can still do that. anyone can still do that... as ORG stands for organization, which we are not he he he. but i'm sure they are going to want to make up the lost money for the past few years of holding the domain name. translation: it's going to be expensive.
Ok will do then. I don't think it was taken because of our lovely posing program, it's registered as X Nalar A, which I dunno daheck it's about! She's got her email listed and will get in touch. We'll see if any one responds.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Actually, the guy who is sitting on xnalara.com is probably a guy named chris, who goes by commander roth on the eidos.de forums. http://www.eidosforum.de/showthread.php ... 7&langid=2. if you look at his posts, he often shows images from a web site called n4player.com, which is also owned by a Maria Kruse. Is the name familiar to you guys? he seems to have stopped being active a couple years ago.
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

Truly epic man!

I'm so digging these font options BTW.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

btw, redirection works now :).

cool, yeah, if there's anything special you guys want, just ask... if a font option is possible in HTML is should be possible to write a BBcode for it.
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Wow, awesome! It works. :D
It redirects to sticklove.com though, without the www. Idk but I had to login again, and the saved password is gone too. If only I could remember what it was... XD

About the guy from eidos forums, I have an account there so I could send him a message. If anyone really cares... : -))))
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

I'll try to fix that :-). Silly password forgetter :-P.
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Ok, thanks. :D
Yeah, I forgot my first one so the forum generated a new one for me. I couldn't find where to change my password, so I'm stuck with that one now. :?
I'll see if I can find where to change it. :PP

Edit:
Found it, haha. XD