Forum is going slow

General information about this site, including rules and announcements.

Moderators: Dazzy, Love2Raid

Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Forum is going slow

Post by Love2Raid »

Anyone else been having issues with it lately? It's generally slow, especially when you want to edit your messages, and on top of that I experienced a 'mql4 error' today as well when I tried to send a pm. Everything alright? :pi:
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: Forum is going slow

Post by Dazzy »

Its a little slow for me too, but thats it D:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah I got a mql4 error earlier today as well, but it was only for 1 minute or so.

It does seem a little sluggish now that you mention it. Sometimes going back to the main page takes a while.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

really? i haven't noticed anything yet... could be on yahoo's side lol. maybe they're onto us :? . sorry i haven't been on the last day or two, been working on some things for daz and roxas. i get quite busy when i start looking at numbers (between that and borderlands 2 lol).

i haven't made any changes to the database yet regarding the mods that i am working on. testing so far has only been on my home server, so the site should be as honky-dory as it was yesterday or the day before. unless daz did something :lol: . i'll look up that one error message and see what's going on though.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

couldn't find anything online about a mql4 error regarding yahoo web hosting or phpbb. if it happens again, please copy the entire error message and copy the URL and email them to me at mobysteve@gmail.com. thanks!

if for some reason yahoo! decides to take down their forum support, i'll transfer this web site as quickly as possible to another web host (will have to use xnalara.org though as this one is stuck here until April).
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

hey guys, has the forum been running smoothly since then? i have only been on a few minutes a day these past few days and just wanted to check in. :)
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Seems honky dory to me so far. Maybe the fetish guys are uniting and issuing denial of service attacks, lol!
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

semory wrote:really? i haven't noticed anything yet... could be on yahoo's side lol. maybe they're onto us :? . sorry i haven't been on the last day or two, been working on some things for daz and roxas. i get quite busy when i start looking at numbers (between that and borderlands 2 lol).

i haven't made any changes to the database yet regarding the mods that i am working on. testing so far has only been on my home server, so the site should be as honky-dory as it was yesterday or the day before. unless daz did something :lol: . i'll look up that one error message and see what's going on though.
I did not do anything! How could you say that?!!! D:
Im sad naow.

LOLOLOLOL.

Seems to be faster now :)
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Somebody is breaking the forum again. :lol:

But do not worry, you only need to refresh like 100 times and leave it for 10 minutes. ;)
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Somebody or somebody else you mean? lol. A day or two ago though, the forum did go down around midnight my time for about 10 to 15 minutes. It was pretty slow for even a few minutes before and after it went down. These web hosts only guarantee 99.9% uptime which means the site is down about 8 hours per year.