Rules and technical reasons

Post your requests for XNALara models here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Love2Raid

Ndoki

Rules and technical reasons

Post by Ndoki »

Just wanted to say that in the rules section it has a link to a list of games that cannot be ripped from due to technical reasons.

The link is dead.

http://www.sticklove.com/viewforum.php?f=18

Just a heads up.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: Rules and technical reasons

Post by semory »

OK, thank you, I'll check it out. As co-owner of this forum I can honestly say I have no idea where the main rules are located at lmao. When we moved some things were moved around and some links may be dead. I believe I fixed most of the links but not all of them. Forum #18 appears to be the Tools > Requests section. I'll ask Dazzy more about it when he comes online.
Ndoki

Post by Ndoki »

Sorry, I should have specified, the link is in the "rules for requests" sticky. Not sure why I didn't mention that before, sorry.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Ok I fixed link. Technical reasons for games is correct. Those games use PS3 SDK Edge Index Buffer Compression. Uncharted also uses vertex buffer compression. Some of them I think even have extractors now (Mario was working on NGS2 I think), but back then there were none and we were tired of people always requesting them (when they could just google and see for themselves that no extractors are available, or that people keep saying "No. Not possible."
Ndoki

Post by Ndoki »

Of course, I'm just glad it's working since I didn't want to wind up as "one of them" in the future if/when I make a request.