Environments and Sceneries Requests

Post your requests for XNALara models here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Love2Raid

Runa

Re: Environments and Sceneries Requests

Post by Runa »

Fil told Ninja Ripper works... the only thing is that you will have to place all the meshes yourself anyway. The positive thing is that at least they all come textured and you don't have to waste more time searching for the right maps to apply (since the script calls for maps with names like "Material 0" and such). Since I wanted some enviroment from DmC too, I think I'll give it a try.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
PoophairJones
Custom Rank: Baebsae

Post by PoophairJones »

Runa wrote:Fil told Ninja Ripper works... the only thing is that you will have to place all the meshes yourself anyway. The positive thing is that at least they all come textured and you don't have to waste more time searching for the right maps to apply (since the script calls for maps with names like "Material 0" and such). Since I wanted some enviroment from DmC too, I think I'll give it a try.
Ninja Ripper fails on texture brightness^^ It gives out too dark textures so you'll have to replace them anyway ><
Runa

Post by Runa »

Meh D: UE games are so easy to extract (when supported), but seriously I HATE how they menage the enviroments!

Okay... I MIGHT try building something on my own.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

.:Someone:. wrote:
3d ripper does NOT work
I tried xD

So yeah if you want them...recreate them from all those billions of parts D: damn you UE -.-
So I was right, then.

:/
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
ObscureMemories
Custom Rank: I'm a lil' bit Super!

Post by ObscureMemories »

Any chance of getting Shepard's Apartment from the new DLC???

Bedrooms are so pretty!!! Even if it's like rooms cut out of it, it be so great!
Look at me! I'm on a high horse!

Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Just dropping this here, where it belongs:
@ ViperFang - Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:29 am
hmmm....i've often wondered, the stages from the Warriors' series...they're probably not extractable, am I right?
ViperFang

Post by ViperFang »

<.< Well, my question got moved here...so, I'm gonna get specific ^-^

If there is anyone out there that has the time, I was wondering if anyone could make Koshi Castle from Warriors Orochi 3?

Koshi Castle

This request is only for those that aren't troubled with the idea of taking on such a huge environment, but if it's too much of a problem (like if it takes up too much space or there's something wrong with it) no one has to do it~
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

ObscureMemories wrote:Any chance of getting Shepard's Apartment from the new DLC???

Bedrooms are so pretty!!! Even if it's like rooms cut out of it, it be so great!
All the Mass Effect XXX scene people will surely explode for this one. :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Oyikell

Post by Oyikell »

Hi. I was wondering if it's possible to extract and port the Dead Space environments??. I have an idea to render and I think the environments could fit perfectly.

Thank you.
Oyikell

Post by Oyikell »

Ok. I'm asking this question here becuase I don't were else to go:

I have seen that some DOA5 sceneries had been ported to XPS/XNALARA, does anyone know where can I find these ported sceneries??

Thank you.