Injustice Gods Among us Lex Luthor Kryptonite Suit

Post your requests for XNALara models here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Love2Raid

GameProps

Injustice Gods Among us Lex Luthor Kryptonite Suit

Post by GameProps »

Just looking for a quick XNALara conversion of this so I can have an easier time trying to use it for my costume pattern making purposes, sounds odd but I have better luck making my files from XNALara models rather than raw models.

Basically what I do is I separate a model into parts, such as Torso, Bicep, Thigh, etc. then I import into a program called Pepakura Designer which I create a pattern for costuming use. The only big issue with this model unlike others I have worked with in the past. When I use my 3D program, I can tell it to select joined faces and delete everything but the part I am wanting so I can export it one part at a time. However with this model it's like all the parts are fused together making it impossible for me to work with it

And I figure if it's also made into a XNALara model people can have some fun with it. If I really knew how to do it myself for XNALara I would do it but after trying to do it all I got was confused.
Extracted by Lim1td. https://www.sendspace.com/file/o2gkvc (PSK model)
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Re: Injustice Gods Among us Lex Luthor Kryptonite Suit

Post by thePWA »

This is the only battlesuit I know Luthor has in Injustice http://x-n-a.deviantart.com/art/XNA-Lex ... -386054102
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
GameProps

Post by GameProps »

Nope he also has the Insurgency outfit and this one the only differences between the Insurgency and the Kryptonite Armor that I am aware of are the paint differences and protruding green Kryptonite spikes on the later.
trexjones

Post by trexjones »

I'll try and grab it. Gimme a couple of hours.