Character Model Requests

Post your requests for XNALara models here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Love2Raid

EnlightendShadow

Re: Character Model Requests

Post by EnlightendShadow »

Hello everyone,

I know that what I'm about to ask is a ridiculous request but I have to try.

I recently learned how to mod KOFXIV steam edition in many different ways. Like replacing textures, menu images, and portraits.

I personally don't like the portraits that SNK put in the game for every character so I want to give it a shot and create my own.

I tried to use official artwork but it just doesn't look right since it's not really finished. Its mostly just concept art.

So using the Kyo from xCrofty I made my own Kyo portrait and put it in the game. I'm not 100% happy with it but at least its better than the original.

My goal is to make a new portrait for each character but in order for me to do that I need one model of every character in the game.

I know that's a ridiculous request but if at all possible please let me know.

I also know that the tools needed to extract the KOFXIV models are still private but if anyone from your team could teach me I'll be happy to try on my own as well.

If texture coloring is an issue please let me know. I've figured out how to get the textures from the pc version fully colored correctly instead of that weird transparent texture.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to hear from you guys soon on whether this request is possible or not.

Below are examples of what I want to accomplish running in game using my own Kyo render and I also change the rock portrait to his concept artwork for comparison.

This is what the original Kyo select screen artwork looks like
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

EnlightendShadow wrote: I also know that the tools needed to extract the KOFXIV models are still private but if anyone from your team could teach me I'll be happy to try on my own as well.
Gonna be a challenge to teach anyone if tools are still private. Best wait for its eventual release.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
OtroAdmir
Custom Rank: BlueDan

Post by OtroAdmir »

It sucks that Octo Suit Anna from TTT2, was not extracted:( also the Yoshi Suits 1P & 2P from Tekken 6.

Would really appreciate if anybody could get these:

-Armorless Yoshi(Head: No mask; Body: Shir Legs:[It seems there is "not pants" option but there is "Leather Shorts" for most of his legs and "Karate Bottom" for his feet]) His purple skeleton with the white visor.

-Nina and her Carmen Top Costume
-Katarina's "Summer Dress" and "No Summer Dress"
^-^.
-T7 Kuma and Tekken Force Kuma

-Alex- The Raptor from TTT2
and his armors(I beleive he has 2)

-Dr.Bosconovitch

-True Ogre and Ancient Ogre (and there customization options)(I'll leave screen pics)

-Combot

-Heihachi's Tiger costume ( I actually saw somebody in this forum witht he model but said they had issue with the textures(?))

-Wang

-Tiger Jackson

-Some Yoshi clothing that didn't make it to T7(I'll leave some pictures.

-Bear clothing: I 'll leave some photos.

-So it seems Armorless Yoshi (no clothes) is only an available option in TT2.
For some weird reason Armor less Yoshi had a different left hand then "No Shirt" Yoshi. So it will also be neat if you could get that Yoshi from TTT2

I'm not sure if you can get the models from TTT2 Blood Vengreance. The ones of the "Ultimate" forms of Devil Jin and Devil Kazuya. Mhh could they be hidden in the normal TTT2 files?

Depending on the version your are extracting from, it would be cool to acquire the customization options from TTT2 WiiU edition.
K10101

Post by K10101 »

Motoko Kusanagi from ghost in the shell first assault in her signature costume with a poseable face.

I know there is already an amazing one which was made by Bringess, sadly it doesn't have facial bone. Really look forward to a fully poseable model.
Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Post by Ems »

K10101 wrote:Motoko Kusanagi from ghost in the shell first assault in her signature costume with a poseable face.

I know there is already an amazing one which was made by Bringess, sadly it doesn't have facial bone. Really look forward to a fully poseable model.
Welp
https://sticklove.deviantart.com/art/Mo ... -566591256

Edit:
Ôåô Headswappa :P
Last edited by Ems on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

^ Yeah it has rigged face but it's not the costume he's referring to

Honestly I didn't even know there were other costumes as well :LOL:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
ozzman
Custom Rank: Sleeping Dragon

Post by ozzman »

Xu Shu - Dynasty Warriors 8

Cao Cao - DW8

Zhuge Liang - DW 4

Liu Pei - DW5

Ma Chao - DW5

Zhang He - DW5

Gan Ning - DW5

i feel like i'll never get any male models from this series, i'm sort of giving up on getting models from this series .....
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Well there are only two people interested in working on those games and thats me and Crofty, since working on the same thing constantly is boring, we need a break sometimes. For sure some will be done eventually, but sorry, you will have to keep being patient.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
OtroAdmir
Custom Rank: BlueDan

Post by OtroAdmir »

King Of Dinosaurs from Kof 14 would be neat! Would to make him look like Tizoc...

The latest Tekken 7 DLC came out.... I hope that there will be a focus on the male and female bikinis Ôÿ║
NightmareShredder
Custom Rank: Artist

Post by NightmareShredder »

NightmareShredder wrote:
Can I get wish for one request for rest of TMNT from MIM: Don, Mikey and Raph? ;) ;) ;)
And The request 2: TMNT 2012 Super Shredder model, thx you.. ;)