Character Model Requests

Post your requests for XNALara models here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Love2Raid

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: Character Model Requests

Post by Dazzy »

NekoHybrid wrote:Anyone get my request yet?
Please dont say this repeatedly. If you get no reply then maybe no one is interested.

I added a new rule to the OP of this thread.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

thombelcar wrote:Triss Merigold Nude plz
I have one and NO you're not getting it!

Just kidding. Yeah there's one if you look hard enough. You won't find it in this forum though.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Yeah search for user xnalaral on deviantart.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Hi Hi!

I'd like to request, and all SFIV related at least. Apologises that it is also kind of repeated from TRF.

Makoto and Ibuki in their school uniform costumes and Ibuki's pet raccoon Donchan (Probably not in SFIV but maybe SFxT?). :?:

Chun-Li sexy dress costume in pink colour and Cammy in Bison costume pink colour as well please. I realise the default colour models of these are already available, so it's just a case of recolouring? :?

Thank you.

EDIT - Just saw the rules about 10 qualitative posts. Then please nevermind my request for now. Sorry!
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

MisterHentai wrote:Hi Hi!

I'd like to request, and all SFIV related at least. Apologises that it is also kind of repeated from TRF.

Makoto and Ibuki in their school uniform costumes and Ibuki's pet raccoon Donchan (Probably not in SFIV but maybe SFxT?). :?:

Chun-Li sexy dress costume in pink colour and Cammy in Bison costume pink colour as well please. I realise the default colour models of these are already available, so it's just a case of recolouring? :?

Thank you.

EDIT - Just saw the rules about 10 qualitative posts. Then please nevermind my request for now. Sorry!
I have Ibuki in her school uniform in my WIP list though I don't think she'll be out soon, I'm afraid. I'm not sure if Makoto's school girl outfit has been taken yet, but if after I finish a few models nobody's put any dibs on her I'll add her to my list. I don't think there's a Donchan model in any of the recent SF games.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

It's no problem, please take your time.

Yeah I though so about Donchan, oh well.

I wanted those two specifically since them all 3 girls will go perfectly well together, and if anyone is into the Street Fighter scene, in the first ever Topanga tournament that held some of the best Japanese players, funnily enough the 3 schoolgirls were the Top 3 in the final results, so that kind of gave me an inspiration. And of course in game, you had the funny Sakura and Ibuki moment too. :lol:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

MisterHentai wrote:Yeah I though so about Donchan, oh well.
Your best bet is probably getting someone to rig Rocket Racoon from UMvC3. That ain't gonna be me coz I have 0 rigging skills (as of now). :)
MisterHentai wrote:I wanted those two specifically since them all 3 girls will go perfectly well together, and if anyone is into the Street Fighter scene, in the first ever Topanga tournament that held some of the best Japanese players, funnily enough the 3 schoolgirls were the Top 3 in the final results, so that kind of gave me an inspiration. And of course in game, you had the funny Sakura and Ibuki moment too.
Oh ya? No Infiltration or Poongko in the mix? Are Koreans allowed to play there? Infiltration's one tough SOB to crack.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

It was a Japanese only tournament, and by the same organisation that Mago and Tokido do their streams on.

Yeah Inflitration certainly is one hell of a competitor recently, and Seasons Beatings 2012 is this weekend, which he will be there too.
Dank Buttsen

bigdave629

Post by bigdave629 »

Can I request SFxT Alternates for Abel and Akuma

Abel

Akuma
.:Someone Else:.

Post by .:Someone Else:. »

NekoHybrid wrote:I'd like to request models of Felicia's friends from UMvC3, the ones who jump in and beat the crap out of her opponent during her "Please Help Me!" Hyper Combo. Oh, and the 4 teens I'd like to have Felicia's body type, please.
Huuuum I remember having seen those on DeviantArt...but frankly, I don't remember when, where nor by whom ^^" So I guess you'll have to search a lot there, cause I haven't downloaded them ><
Bye y'all, was fun while it lasted