Character Model Requests

Post your requests for XNALara models here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Love2Raid

cobaltbluebengal

Re: Character Model Requests

Post by cobaltbluebengal »

Currently playing Sunset Overdrive and loving every minute!

I wanted to create a cool Sunset Avatar with my character in the game, maybe with an OD mutant behind him. Was wondering if any of you talented bunch could help a guy out :D

I've attached a pic of my character :)

It's the thin body type, with I think it's face 4 from the menu's center list and a faux hairdo. MMA gloves and tight star jeans with Hi tops :) Still toying with the chest tattoo textures but haven't unlocked them all yet to decide :P

Cheers well in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Post by Ems »

Did you research anything on that game? Any info? Anybody tried to grab anything from it? Samples?

Wiki says it uses same engine as Fuse, and Fuse wasn't extractable AFAIK.
cobaltbluebengal

I've tried Google searching Sunset Overdrive XPS and XNA and no releases from the game have been done.

It is an exclusive to the Xbox One, was meant to become a PC game, but Microsoft decided to leave it on the Xbox One so my guess is that the porter will need a BluRay drive to extract from the disc unless there is a way of getting the Digital Download (I have that one) from the console, to the PC to extract :/

I'm not tech savie with the process of extracting files from games and the tools needed (yet) but am prepared to learn :D
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Well since it's Xbone only, there is no chance at all to get it yet.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
cobaltbluebengal

Okay cool. But sad at the same time lol!

I'm unfortunately a little Newbie to the hole extraction and porting process. I just see all these awesome models anywhere.

So for a model to exist there MUST be a PC alternative, unless you can somehow rip an XBox disc/PS2/3/4 Disc. I naively put a 360 disc in the tray to see what happens but it loads a video saying to insert disc into a compatible Xbox 360 unit.
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Xbox 360 and PS3 games can be extracted, so can Wii/Wii U, PS4/Xbone cannot though.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
cobaltbluebengal

Ah, cool cheers for clearing that up :D

Here's hoping they eventually port it to PC :P
njgamer
Custom Rank: ut3 exterminator

Post by njgamer »

:crazy: i looked for Zhu Rong Dynasty warriors 7 xnalara model can't find one and all links are dead pleace help my i want one
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

You already posted that twice, and in a separate thread. If no one answers you, they can't help you.
StellaMaris

Post by StellaMaris »

Hello! I am looking for LOTR-related models
At first
Shadow of Mordor Zainzadan from here -

http://elonir.deviantart.com/art/LOTR-S ... -518412829

The screenshot proves this model does exist, but where to download it? The author gives no link. Can it be that anyone here has this and possibly other SoM models for XNA Lara? If it is true, I would be grateful for this one and other main game characters too (Talion, Sauron, Celebrimbor etc). Even OBJ will go, but with textures!

2) LOTR Conquest Models package from Garry's mods - https://garrysmods.org/download/11076/l ... ngs-models

I know originally it was for GM, but I think I will cope with conversion. But I couldn't find the nice, Steam-free download link, cause that site requires Steam registration and installing Steam now, and the only alternative Rapidgator link is dead. If anyone here kept the original package or has its XPS converted version, please share! And thank you in advance!

A Little Update -
As far as I know, this model of Black Hand (Zainzadan) is free available on Steam within the free DLC "Power of Shadow" as skin for Talion and another free DLC gives us Lithariel skin. I couldn't download these DLC because my browser refused to log in the Steam site. If someone here has Steam account, couldn't you plese upload these free DLC separetely?