Character Model Requests

Post your requests for XNALara models here.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, Love2Raid

fionajason

Re: Character Model Requests

Post by fionajason »

Request:Dural From virtua fighter 5

Please help me with this models,Thank you :P
Aymeh

Post by Aymeh »

Can someone please create raging raven from metal gear solid 4 for xnalara? She hasn't been made yet sadly...

RipAlbum

Post by RipAlbum »

Anybody able to create a model for Naya Deveraux from Insomniac's Fuse (2013)?

The_Chronicle_GER
Custom Rank: Hunter with a dragon

Post by The_Chronicle_GER »

I've got quite a few models that either need to be created or just converted from static objects for XPS which are already available (I've made notes behind the characters where this is the case). These are:

Talwyn Apogee from Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (static object already available; game runs on the Insomniac Engine V2)
Yusei Fudo and Akiza Izinski from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Wheelie Breakers (both as static object already available)
and last, but not least: Lunick from Pok├®mon Ranger (image see below)

If any model is not doable for some reason, I appreciate it as well as the work put in when the model's finished.
Last edited by The_Chronicle_GER on Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
REFanBoy2012
Custom Rank: Fast Learner

Post by REFanBoy2012 »

Nice to see this excellent site still up and going! Been a long time since I visited.

I do not believe anyone has requested from this game but I'd like to request a few models from Need for Speed: The Run for XPS please? Here are the characters (no interest in the car.) I'm interested in.

yapuuo
Custom Rank: Model Requester

Post by yapuuo »

Hey, I've noticed nobody has made a model of 6O from Nier: Automata yet, and I wanna know if anyone is willing to finally give her one?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The_Chronicle_GER
Custom Rank: Hunter with a dragon

Post by The_Chronicle_GER »

The_Chronicle_GER wrote:I've got quite a few models that either need to be created or just converted from static objects for XPS which are already available (I've made notes behind the characters where this is the case). These are:

Talwyn Apogee from Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (static object already available)
Yusei Fudo and Akiza Izinski from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Wheelie Breakers (both as static object already available)
and last, but not least: Lunick from Pok├®mon Ranger (image see below)

If any model is not doable for some reason, I appreciate it as well as the work put in when the model's finished.
I found an MMD model of Yusei Fudo and converted it by myself. So, Yusei is out of commission in this request ;)
Johnxgin3

Post by Johnxgin3 »

i have a request
can anyone rip and port both viktor's werewolf model from paladins and the werewolf model from fortnite to xnalara?

cuttlelizard

Post by cuttlelizard »

You think someone could port this model to XPS? It's Howard the Duck and it's an fbx file.

https://www.deviantart.com/ssingh511/ar ... -748738806

XNAaraL
XPS Author

Re: Character Model Requests -- Noesis FBX to XPS plugin

Post by XNAaraL »

cuttlelizard wrote:You think someone could port this model to XPS? It's Howard the Duck and it's an fbx file.

https://www.deviantart.com/ssingh511/ar ... -748738806

What is the problem?
The tutorial to do it is there Noesis FBX to XPS plugin

The not funny part is:
  1. Why does this stupid porter SSingh511 show an XPS preview image on DeviantArt, but the upload is NOT for XPS?
  2. Why are the model extracted with Unity Studio by Chipicao, but this tool was messed later by somebody else and needs this fix?