Dead or Alive Series Models

Recaps for models from games!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Re: Dead or Alive Series Models

Post by raidergale »

You went berserk on the dress bones, uh? :pi: There are so many of them XD And the random screenshot as an Environment Map is a nice touch :P Great work again, congratulations :D
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

I guess the black dress model is an indication of the same for other long dress costumes, like with Helena especially.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Just checked the date today and it's not Dec. 25th, but it certainly does feel like it. :D BTW, .:Someone:. any plans to release a hair down version for both models? I'm a sucker for long flowing, untied hair. LOL I'm on a roll right now. :lol:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Assuming we will all live till the 25th December! :lol:

This is an early Xmas present indeed! :high:

People truly have been coming out of the woodwork on dA. You have one attractive looking female character from a game many are looking forward to just because of the girls, in a skimpy bikini, and then.........well you get the idea (OMG LINKZ PLZZ!!!). I'm worried for Tina now! :o

After spending more time with Leifang, I gotta say, it's not easy! Having lots of trouble with the fingers and some adjusters since you really need to be a little delicate, otherwise she'll end up into a mess or suffering some kind of tumour condition. :lol: :lol:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. <3 Thanks so much :hug2: I gotta get Ayane done before everyone finished before me D: xD
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

hahaha yeahh finally some new doa5 models! :sweetjesus:

thanks, Someone!
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Yay, so it begins! :XD:

They look amazing, Someone, thank you! <3
I will download them soon and inspect every detail!! :D
I hope the base model was useful in some way! :P

I wish I could release something too, but I still have this damn hair transparency problem and not found any time to do something about it yet.
I hope to fix it soon so that Lei doesn't have to be lonely. XD
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Well technically there is still rexil's Ayane from the alpha demo, I would think she is more lonely because she isn't "official". (Demo Hitomi never got done did she?)

Outside, she'll just shrug it off and not give a damn any way, inside, she'll probably be crying, and blames it on Kasumi for whatever reason! :lol:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Has it been 24 hours yet? :lol:

So far, I only seen one picture, and it involves Helena from Resident Evil 6 piledriving Leifang. WTF?!?!?!? Is this another wierd fetish now! :shock:
Dank Buttsen

iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

MisterHentai wrote:Has it been 24 hours yet? :lol:

So far, I only seen one picture, and it involves Helena from Resident Evil 6 piledriving Leifang. WTF?!?!?!? Is this another wierd fetish now! :shock:
LOL, I don't see anything wrong with that, seeing that Leifang is from a FIGHTING GAME! :P
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."