mrelectriccity

Re: Mortal Kombat Series Models

Post by mrelectriccity »

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

oh cool, you can mod stuff from MKX to WWE2K16?
mrelectriccity

Post by mrelectriccity »

na i replicate them on wwe 2k16, i prefer to use the 3d models that way i can have the perfect angles and lighting so i can make the logos to use to upload into the game and use the create a wrestler suite to remake them.

but with Triborg i had to take several photos using character viewer on the game for the head & back and then i took a quick snap shot of choosing character when getting ready to play so i can get a good shot of torso and then used photoshop to lighten it up make the details more visible
REFanBoy2012
Custom Rank: Fast Learner

Post by REFanBoy2012 »

Hello everyone! I thought maybe this would interest and bring hope to people in this thread who wants Kombat Pack 2 on PC so we can get their models extracted for XPS and co.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pIxbDqOxMg
WeylandYutaniCorp
Custom Rank: *

Post by WeylandYutaniCorp »

Has anyone extracted Leatherface? I would love to have one and would really appreciate it. I mean, I've got my own customized one, I made one out of the Executioner of RE5 and the Afflicted in RE REV2. But it would be nice to have a real one.

If only they made a Pinhead model that I'd have slasher models of Michael (COD), Jason (MKX), Freddy (Gmod), Chucky (Slash and Grab), Ghostface (Gmod), and Ash (Fistful of Boomstick). Again, I had to make my own out of a Pinhead bust I found online and Nemesis from RE ORC.
Meganmi
Custom Rank: TTG Porter

Post by Meganmi »

WeylandYutaniCorp wrote:Has anyone extracted Leatherface? I would love to have one and would really appreciate it. I mean, I've got my own customized one, I made one out of the Executioner of RE5 and the Afflicted in RE REV2. But it would be nice to have a real one.

If only they made a Pinhead model that I'd have slasher models of Michael (COD), Jason (MKX), Freddy (Gmod), Chucky (Slash and Grab), Ghostface (Gmod), and Ash (Fistful of Boomstick). Again, I had to make my own out of a Pinhead bust I found online and Nemesis from RE ORC.
No one can extract him until the KP2 characters are somehow released to the PC version. Right now, we have to wait until someone can extract PS4 files.
mrelectriccity

Post by mrelectriccity »

lil off topic for this page, but was wondering since wwe 2k16 & killer instinct are now on PC has or can anybody extract the 3d models from them
JonB7

Post by JonB7 »

Straight Edge wrote:Yep he does. I'll send it to you.
Hi Straight edge. Is it possible for to get the link for Jason with new machete coz in my game its invisible? Thank you and regards
JonB7

Post by JonB7 »

semory wrote:
Straight Edge wrote:Yep he does. I'll send it to you.
Cool, thanks! Found the machete and it was a static mesh but no problems at all.
Hi semory. How do I solve the problem with Jason's machete? Coz in game its invisible? Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks