Tekken Series Models

Recaps for models from games!

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: Tekken Series Models

Post by semory »

kamil's let it be known for his distaste in this place, and that's there, this is here, so no big deal; always good to have options :). and he's the attention whore, deciding to hang out with the bondage pervs for DA comments. i'm keeping my RE6 extractor private now thanks to him if he keeps insulting our members like that. fuck him. too bad this didn't happen sooner, i would have kept my TTT2 tools private too.
TheBlackPigeon
Custom Rank: City Park Superhero

Post by TheBlackPigeon »

You won't ever have to worry about insults from me, Someone. You just do what you do, girl. Never mind cats who ain't go no love for the Sticklove. Cause we ain't got time for nothing else but <3

Also, can I just send out one giant thank you to all you good boys and girls that have been droppin' mad Tekken and DOA models these past few days? You know who you are.
GamerGate is basically Reality TV for nerds.
PoophairJones
Custom Rank: Baebsae

Post by PoophairJones »

Thanks for the support guys^^ Know why i switched to this place ><
But don't overdo it, yeah, semory? Don't wanna be the cause of mass hating on you
Unused Chesspiece wrote:So I took the mask off out of principal, and well....... ah you'll see it in the showcase section.

I'm probably breaching the rules somehow by asking this, but...... Is it possible to give her some eyes?
I will try to open her eyes somehow^^ she has a eye mesh and working eye bones (not eyebrow, eyelid etc) ones though so yeah will take a while
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

I agree with semory and BlackPigeon! :)
you definitely dont have to worry about it! i always have admiration and respect for your work. i will do my best to make a beautiful render out of it to show my appreciation! :thumbup: thank you for the port and keep up the great work!
AsuraSpike10

Post by AsuraSpike10 »

.:Someone:. wrote:No prob =)

Use for in-chracter fanart only.
DOWNLOAD
Thank you. <3
"The people who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do. "
Unused Chesspiece

Post by Unused Chesspiece »

.:Someone:. wrote:Thanks for the support guys^^ Know why i switched to this place ><
But don't overdo it, yeah, semory? Don't wanna be the cause of mass hating on you
Unused Chesspiece wrote:So I took the mask off out of principal, and well....... ah you'll see it in the showcase section.

I'm probably breaching the rules somehow by asking this, but...... Is it possible to give her some eyes?
I will try to open her eyes somehow^^ she has a eye mesh and working eye bones (not eyebrow, eyelid etc) ones though so yeah will take a while
Y'know what they say. If you don't have haters, you're doing something wrong.

That you would even consider things like fixing bugs and making improvements is what already makes you the better porter-even before having better textures and the like. Definately no need to rush the eyes thing. I'm grateful that you've even taken it on board. :-)
alpha920

Post by alpha920 »

.:Someone:. wrote:
unfortunately somebody beat you to this port, lol. see here: http://kamsonx.deviantart.com/#/d5q9muf

I don't care. I already started working on her earlier.
Oh and btw in case you read his comments.
I don't have to steal his crap textures, i can colour them myself. Also i didn't write CREDIT ME anywhere ffs -.-
Can anyone now stop insulting me for nothing? Thanks a lot.
no insults intended, Ive got nothing but respect for you. I just thought you may want to know.
d19xx
Custom Rank: Lurker

Post by d19xx »

Thanks to all the porters for the overload of awesome Tekken TT2 and DoA 5 models. I don't know where to start now...
PoophairJones
Custom Rank: Baebsae

Post by PoophairJones »

no prob @ all^^

and yeah will see how the eye thing goes xD Kun looks quite beautiful actually
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Omg, they insulted you for working on a model Kamil made??

OMG, I will love the comments I get when I release Jun. *.*
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here