Re: Arno Dorian

Post by Artorikus »

Runa wrote:

Arno Victor Dorian from AC Unity

Fully owned by Ubisoft

Download https://onedrive.live.com/?id=29EE4CE28 ... file%2crar
Mirror 1 http://www.mediafire.com/download/8gxua ... a+Runa.rar
Mirror 2 https://app.box.com/s/t3k8w1i0k2hzuttw6jkoa1msj59zdiko

The sword is taken from here http://zeushk.deviantart.com/art/Pirate ... -414382657. The ACU files as they appear now in the tool are a complete mess and weapons/textures cannot be found easily. I really wanted to give him a good cutlass and since I didn't have AC4 files anymore I could only look for something similar around here. I take no credits for that.

Original normal maps ripped by Crofty.

The hair was generated in blender because the meshes are not extractable with the tool, only outlines are available. I extruded those countless times, then duplicated them to get a decent mass of hair. That sadly has a few downsides:

ÔÇó The hair is a bit thick and not 100% realistic. It also looks a bit "empty" from certain angles.
ÔÇó The vertices are so many that XPS couldn't load the model with the hair mesh as a whole piece. I had to separate by all loose parts and this created like 1000 parts.
ÔÇó If you do not have a powerful computer, your XPS might lag and slow down quite a lot with this model loaded. The hair is extremely heavy and there's nothing I can do to fix the issue, I'm deeply sorry. The same thing will happen with the other models without hood and Elise.

The model has optional items:

bladeBIN -> hides and unhides the hidden blade in the left wrist
bladeROUT -> displays and hides the hidden blade in action in the right wrist
hbladeBOUT -> displays and hides the hidden blade in action in the left wrist
swordAh -> displays and hides the sword hilt in the right hand
swordBh -> displays and hides the sword blade in the right hand
swordAhip -> displays and hides the sword hilt on the hip
swordBhip -> displays and hides the sword blade on the hip

Again he was fully rigged by me. Basic rig created with Mixamo and fixed afterwards in blender, facial rig made from scratch. I tested the model quite a lot and removed all the bugs I found, but in case you spot something awfully weird please let me know (gently), I'll see what I can do.

I used parts from Edward and Connor for the mouth. I couldn't find a working texture for the teeth, which had weird UVs and looked terrible.
The links are brokens :(
nate32839

Re: Assassin's Creed Series elise party dress help

Post by nate32839 »

i hi guys i love the models that are here they look amazing i was wondering if anyone can help me cause im trying to find assassin creed unity elise party gown and i been trying to search for it and i really want her for xnalara <3
ventusnoble1

Re: Assassin's Creed Series

Post by ventusnoble1 »

Don't suppose anyone has a mirror of the Black Flag stuff, all the links are completely dead and ive been looking all over for mirrors but no luck. Simple looking to port them.
The_Chronicle_GER
Custom Rank: Hunter with a dragon

Post by The_Chronicle_GER »

I tried downloading your AC3:L Aveline, but all the links are dead... Is it anywhere else available?

Playing this game right now!
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

She took all her links down, and she's not uploading stuff anymore. I hope you'll respect her decision.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

The_Chronicle_GER
Custom Rank: Hunter with a dragon

Post by The_Chronicle_GER »

Of course I do.

Which means on the other hand, I'm staying with the Aveline model from Assassin's Creed IV, where she got her own DLC. Credit for that goes to milance941 over at DeviantArt ;)
h.shahbodaghkhan

Post by h.shahbodaghkhan »

Hello.
Can anyone extract the model of Lady Black (AKA Lucia Marquez) from Assassin's creed IV Black Flag?
I saw the modes of Orchid and Puppeteer and Rebel in this topic but Lady Black did not exist.
I also want all appearances and accessories and outfits.