Steven's Gas Machine

Release and comment on game extractors and other tools here.

Moderators: Dazzy, semory

ssringo

Re: Steven's Gas Machine

Post by ssringo »

I guess the tentacles were handled in the same way they handle hair and flappy cloth . Also, tentacles should only be in a few areas within the game and even then only during specific scenes or areas (won't spoil in case folks don't know). At least I assume so since they're supposed to be following the actual story.
makc_ar

Post by makc_ar »

Support for [PC] Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book?
ssringo

Post by ssringo »

makc_ar wrote:Support for [PC] Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book?
He's already been asked and said he'd try. I'm sure he has more going on in his life than updating his modeling tools so give him some time.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Everything will probably updated in one big update after I look at the PC version of Berserk Musou. The problems with textures is already fixed just gotta push the new update. Unfortunately, I'm not going to buy Berserk Musou for PC so if anybody's got the files PM me. I bought Resident Evil 7 and guess how many hours I have logged on that game? Yep. Zero lmao. Anybody happens to know if the Berserk Musou PC models are PS4 quality? Thanks!
ssringo

Post by ssringo »

Yeah, I have Berserk on PC. Told my slow ass internet to get downloading right before I had to leave for work. It should be ready for me when I get home in about an hour. I'll send you some samples before I spend the rest of my evening wrecking house with Guts.

If they're packed up in linkdata files do you just need a sample or 2 with aluigi's filecutter.bms?
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

nice. lnkdata means easy lol. selecting another game might work even. how big are the files?
ssringo

Post by ssringo »

Lol i said IF it uses linkdata. I'll have an answer in half an hour when i get home.
ssringo

Post by ssringo »

Okay. The game has 4 linkdata files just like the PS3 version (they're named linkdata_EU.A instead of _JP.A though) but are substantially larger. There's a DLC folder separate from the linkdata in xxx.bin format.

http://imgur.com/a/HmX3i

Can't extract with the ps3 berserk option as it's looking for the _jp.x files. Renaming the files doesn't work either.

Edit: I don't have all the DLC costumes, just the ones from preordering. I won't be buying the rest of the costumes unless on deep discount. Overpriced bullshit should have been in the game by default since most are STORY based costumes that the characters should be wearing.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

k thx i'll check it out
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

OK, yeah, send me all the DLC and only the first 1 MB of the .A file.