Steven's Gas Machine

Release and comment on game extractors and other tools here.

Moderators: Dazzy, semory

phay007

Re: Steven's Gas Machine

Post by phay007 »

I found that some meshes do not have bones in some Dynasty Warriors models ´╝êex´╝Üshirt´╝ë´╝îHow to fix it when i port it to xps´╝ƒ :?: :?:
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

You would have to rig those yourself, it's not simple so it takes some learning before trying to do that.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Kurokairaku
Custom Rank: Graphics and 3D Expert

Post by Kurokairaku »

Does make me curious if its possible to rip out physics bodies. Oh well. I still aint good at rigging myself but I've been using the models I ripped out as a base to learn. Though i've been getting people who know their shit more than I do, to work with me on it.
phay007

Post by phay007 »

Dazzy wrote:You would have to rig those yourself, it's not simple so it takes some learning before trying to do that.
ItÔÇÿs hard to me~~rig the bones and paint the weight~ :( :(
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

anyone know if toukiden 2 works already?
ssringo

Post by ssringo »

semory wrote:anyone know if toukiden 2 works already?
Ran it with the Toukiden Kiwami option. Extraction seems to be at a reasonable starting point. Extracts most of the linkdata files (skips xx0_en and xx0_jp for whatever reason...not sure what would be in those anyway since they're half a gig in size, there's no dub and movies are in another folder). Didn't error out but there's some issues. Character/armor meshes weren't sorted into subfolders and textures either weren't extracted or were extracted in some other place (I found some hair textures while nosing through the files and there's a LOT of files so there's no way I was perusing everything). Tried loading the .smc files for a couple piece and either nothing showed up or it gave a python error. Weapons on the other hand seemed to load fine with proper bone weights. Not sure about those textures either.

If you want samples I'll upload some in exchange for a progress report on Atelier Sophie support :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Or if you just want them I guess :cry:
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

Man I bought the wrong Resident Evil game during the Steam sale this weekend! Should've been Zero and not Revelations 2... ugh...
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

ahahahaha Josh I do believe the guys said you can return Steam games provided you haven't played them more than two hours.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

hey ssringo, sorry I just haven't had time recently to work on Sophie as I had another 2 TB WD drive go bad on me (the one with all my game data on it) and in a panic I tried to save as much data as I could. these extracting programs torture your hard drives lmao. i'm thinking about installing a crappy old 512 GB maxtor and doing all my extracting on that now cuz man, I can't keep losing 2 TB drives (I've had 3 go bad within this past year alone, one containing my anime, one containing mah games, and the other containing uhm... secret material lmao).
ssringo

Post by ssringo »

Do they wreck hard drives doing extractions over and over or do you mean the process of creating the tools? I've never had a hard drive go bad in my life and have used your tool quite a bit. Then again I apparently always build magical computers because nothing ever goes bad and I never have issues playing games or running programs (much to my friends chagrin). :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I hope you managed to salvage everything. I'm not rolling in spare cash but I wouldn't mind sending you a bit of money to help replace stuff. I mean, you're working on this tool for free anyways and if it's wrecking your computer components then maybe a few forum goers could help ease the cost.

Just a thought. :hug: