Steven's Gas Machine

Release and comment on game extractors and other tools here.

Moderators: Dazzy, semory

ssringo

Re: Steven's Gas Machine

Post by ssringo »

Might as well make a formal request of Blue Reflection support. The game files are in *.pak files but they seem to extract just fine using the A18 extractor for Atelier Firis. The most recent release of the Gas Machine (and possibly older versions) can extract textures from the g1t files using Warrior's All-Stars (and a couple others but I don't remember which specifically) but none seemed to extract the models (*.elixir.gz files?). I didn't try every single option but I did run through all the most recent KT PC games on the list. None specifically asked to process elixir.gz except for the older Atelier games for PS3 (no they didn't work).

I'll upload what I can if needed. Just need to know what you'll need to look at. Here is a screen of some of the extracted files for what I assume is the main character. The entire folder is over 500MB and that's just one character and I, sadly, don't have the upload bandwidth for that.

And a small sample of what might be the main character's default outfit (just guessing based on the naming).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1jx2llldb3ma4x3/data.rar
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

ok, i'll check it out
PoophairJones
Custom Rank: Baebsae

Post by PoophairJones »

the .gz files can be decrypted with a script released over at xentax: https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17078

It will give the usual .g1m files and they convert almost completely fine with the Warriors allstars option (base model and rig works flawless). However the physic parts are sort of flat on one axis (overall shape looks correct). Here's the model this happens on if you feel like looking at it :
http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/ftTFiD6j/file.html
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

ok cool, i'll check it out
Kurokairaku
Custom Rank: Graphics and 3D Expert

Post by Kurokairaku »

semory wrote:ok cool, i'll check it out
Yo, speaking of atelier elixer.gz files and the up coming Nights of Azure 2, do you know how to decompile a compiled version of your xentax tool? I have a fix that allows the decompliation of various PC A17 and A18 files, includning Nights of Azure for PC. Me and a code savy friend of mine fixed it and injected the fix within Atelier Shallie. Of course stupid me deleted the source....hense my question.

Along with Hyouta's tools G1t extractor, which works, and then Atelier Sophies pack extraction, which I THINK basically a Big Edean Byte Swap. I could hand you all these tools to help make it easier to provide support for various files, including Atelier Sophie, Atelier Firis Nights of Azure 1 and 2. (I havn't tested it on 2 just yet). It seems though someone already sent you a link to that though, but otherwise yeah.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

I see a new DW game was released... Nioh or something like that. Does program already support it or some errors?
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

I think the files are different compared to DW ones, models are in .mdl format and there are tons of files with different extensions.
I've uploaded some samples here (whole bunch of .mdl files), here (a selection of different file extensions) and here (some .g2a files, have no idea what they are).

I think there are more extensions too, but I haven't extracted all of the files yet (it requires more than 50GB, which I don't have right now :P ). I can try using the tool on some of the models, but given they're in a different format I wouldn't know what option to use :think:
darthphoenix

Post by darthphoenix »

Hi! here is a wider bunch of extensions
https://mega.nz/#!bk0TgKrS!AmE_0uVqpp-u ... Nm7w_8aSdo
Last edited by darthphoenix on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kurokairaku
Custom Rank: Graphics and 3D Expert

Post by Kurokairaku »

semory wrote:I see a new DW game was released... Nioh or something like that. Does program already support it or some errors?
Nioh is pretty damn awesome. I wana purchase it on PC but i hear the port isn't that good, as usual :(

I sent your way a pretty extensive PM outlining most of my experience and research outlying 5 Koei Tecmo games, mostly games made by "Gust". All of them have an answer that just needs to be incorperated. I provided the source code and code that extracts from Blue Reflection, which has the same solutions that can be applied to the rest games, Atelier Sophie, Firis, nights of azure, and the second.

I hope spending my time on that for you helped out at all. Let me know if you need any more help with it, I'll provide what I can. Hopefully its not to much extra work if you plan on tackling Nioh as well >.<.
MrCrisis

Post by MrCrisis »

To start thank you for your software and sorry for the poor quality of my English.

My project is to create a translation of toukiden kiwami in my native language.

So I extracted the data of the game with your program, I found the files to modify, the .unkown file (which contains the text) and the .dds file (which contains the images to edit).

I am not a computer expert so I wondered if once the files are edited I can use your software to recompile them in a format usable by the game? (LINKDATA.BIN and LINKDATA.IDX)

Maybe it's impossible and I have to use another type of software?

Thank you in advance for your help.

cordially