Steven's Gas Machine

Release and comment on game extractors and other tools here.

Moderators: Dazzy, semory

re8modding

Re: Steven's Gas Machine

Post by re8modding »

semory wrote:ya, my tool is over 3 years old since last updated lol, i never bothered with filenames as they aren't really necessary (for me at least).
Hello. I'm using the tool (Steven's Gas Machine) you made very well. Do you have any thoughts on making a new version?

( http://www.mediafire.com/file/t0vbm9f1u ... 2.rar/file ) I'm currently using this tool, but I couldn't convert the resident evil village's mesh file with it.

The format of the RE8 mesh file is '2101050001'. Problem is tool that correspond to the link above is not converting new '2101050001' format to smc...

I would really appreciate it if you upload a new version.
XNAaraL
XPS Author

Post by XNAaraL »

re8modding wrote:
semory wrote:ya, my tool is over 3 years old since last updated lol, i never bothered with filenames as they aren't really necessary (for me at least).
Hello. I'm using the tool (Steven's Gas Machine) you made very well. Do you have any thoughts on making a new version?

( http://www.mediafire.com/file/t0vbm9f1u ... 2.rar/file ) I'm currently using this tool, but I couldn't convert the resident evil village's mesh file with it.

The format of the RE8 mesh file is '2101050001'. Problem is tool that correspond to the link above is not converting new '2101050001' format to smc...

I would really appreciate it if you upload a new version.
RE8 ? Resident Evil Village ?

Whow, that's fast.
You have try to ripping RE8 (9GB re_chunk_000.pak file based on the modified "RE Game Engine") ... One day before the playable demo period? That's a fast try.

Just saying, the partial list by fluffyquack, combined with REtool and the latest RE_MESH (originally by Gh0stblade and modified by alphaz, last edit Apr 30, 2021), working perfectly.

A playable demo of Resident Evil Village's village and castle areas is coming soon to all platforms!

It was originally announced that the gameplay demo would be available for 24 hours from May 2nd,
however this has now been extended so you can play the demo any time up until May 10th, 0:00 AM (UTC)!

You can try out the game yourself for 60 minutes!
You can spend your whole time in either the village or the castle, or split it between the two! It's up to you.

Playable Period

2nd May 2021 0:00 AM (UTC) to 10th May 2021 0:00 AM (UTC)

Demo Availability per Platform

Òâ╗PlayStation┬«5/PlayStation┬«4
16th April 2021 0:00 AM (UTC) to 10th May 2021 0:00 AM (UTC)
Òâ╗Xbox Series X/Xbox ONE
30th April 2021 0:00 AM (UTC) to 10th May 2021 0:00 AM (UTC)
Òâ╗Steam
30th April 2021 0:00 AM (UTC) to 10th May 2021 0:00 AM (UTC)

Additional Information:

Òâ╗Play time is limited to a period of 60 minutes.
Òâ╗Players can select "Continue" any number of times as long as it's within the 60 minutes. And any players who finish the demo can replay it as long as time remains from the 60 minutes.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Ahahaha, yeah people are usually on RE models like stink on poop as soon as any prerelease or beta hits. Let me guess, a jillion hair bones :D ?
XNAaraL
XPS Author

Post by XNAaraL »

:D
10 hair bones :lol:
209 bones overall :roll:
Chiasm

Post by Chiasm »

Hello, everyone. I tried to extract some models from zombie army trilogy. But there was a problem, the program was able to extract absolutely everything, with the exception of playable characters. They just don't exist. What could I have done wrong?
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

You probably did nothing wrong. I did that probably 4 or 5 years ago on the Steam version of the game. Have they updated the game since? Has anyone done Zombie Army 4 yet?
Chiasm

Post by Chiasm »

I think yes, they could update the game. Is there a chance to get an update for your program. No one extract models from this game. And it's really strange, but I'm not talking about the fact that no one wanted a model from there. I mean.. Why are there no playable characters? There are zombies, there is a main character, there are whole locations. But there is no, for example, Anya or Beth.. Actually, these are the only characters that I need.
neonvegax
Custom Rank: captain

Post by neonvegax »

will this rip aot2 models?
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

no, you should use the tools defined
https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21666
instead, when possible.

regards,
steven
speed521

Post by speed521 »

Hello Steven, thanks for your hard work!
I want some help.
How can I get the single G1M file(model with skeleton) through your tool , not the file separated(model G1M file, skeleton G1M file)
for example, Samurai Warriors 4-II, it's exported to separated G1M file.