Steven's Gas Machine

Release and comment on game extractors and other tools here.

Moderators: Dazzy, semory

Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: Steven's Gas Machine

Postby semory » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:59 pm

Very sorry, it's not possible to do that with this tool. If you are a computer programmer, you can definitely look at the source code for my tool and figure out a way to repack it, as that's definitely possible since the format is well known and easy to process. But since this is not a modding forum, I don't really make those kinds of tools.

Custom Rank: Graphics and 3D Expert

Postby Kurokairaku » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:47 am

semory wrote:More stuff, just look at actual post above

Hey! Let me know if the stuff I sent you was no good. I have a lot more info to help make my request as easy as possible, though I have a feeling its the same thing I already said since its just another version of the code. Hopefully you even received my PM.

Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Postby semory » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:31 pm

Yes, it’s fine, but as of right now my mom is 2-weeks post double bypass surgery and I’m double-shifting as nurse Steve lol.

Custom Rank: Graphics and 3D Expert

Postby Kurokairaku » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:35 am

semory wrote:Yes, it’s fine, but as of right now my mom is 2-weeks post double bypass surgery and I’m double-shifting as nurse Steve lol.

Totes fine my dude. I was curious what had you away so I wasn't sure if you received my stuff or not, but I can wait. Take good care of your mom. My dad was recently finished Chemotherapy for colon cancer so I know how stressful it can be. But most important of all, make sure you take good care of yourself as well.

Previous

Return to Releases