Steven's Gas Machine

Release and comment on game extractors and other tools here.

Moderators: Dazzy, semory

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: Steven's Gas Machine

Post by semory »

Very sorry, it's not possible to do that with this tool. If you are a computer programmer, you can definitely look at the source code for my tool and figure out a way to repack it, as that's definitely possible since the format is well known and easy to process. But since this is not a modding forum, I don't really make those kinds of tools.
Kurokairaku
Custom Rank: Graphics and 3D Expert

Post by Kurokairaku »

semory wrote:More stuff, just look at actual post above
Hey! Let me know if the stuff I sent you was no good. I have a lot more info to help make my request as easy as possible, though I have a feeling its the same thing I already said since its just another version of the code. Hopefully you even received my PM.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Yes, itÔÇÖs fine, but as of right now my mom is 2-weeks post double bypass surgery and IÔÇÖm double-shifting as nurse Steve lol.
Kurokairaku
Custom Rank: Graphics and 3D Expert

Post by Kurokairaku »

semory wrote:Yes, itÔÇÖs fine, but as of right now my mom is 2-weeks post double bypass surgery and IÔÇÖm double-shifting as nurse Steve lol.
Totes fine my dude. I was curious what had you away so I wasn't sure if you received my stuff or not, but I can wait. Take good care of your mom. My dad was recently finished Chemotherapy for colon cancer so I know how stressful it can be. But most important of all, make sure you take good care of yourself as well.
lordarthas1995
Custom Rank: TNT

Post by lordarthas1995 »

Will it support Dynasty Warriors 9 too?
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

I donÔÇÖt know, I bought the game but cloth is now broken. They changed a little something and itÔÇÖs going to take me a week or two to solve it. Some models work fine though. But the way I used to associate cloth control vertex groups with individual meshes is now broken. Basically, in the source code, IsCloth() and GetClothControlVertices() are broken and no longer work right.
lordarthas1995
Custom Rank: TNT

Post by lordarthas1995 »

semory wrote:I donÔÇÖt know, I bought the game but cloth is now broken. They changed a little something and itÔÇÖs going to take me a week or two to solve it. Some models work fine though. But the way I used to associate cloth control vertex groups with individual meshes is now broken. Basically, in the source code, IsCloth() and GetClothControlVertices() are broken and no longer work right.
Sounds like they update the game engine? I am very appreciate and like your work, so good luck. I am here to wait your good news
Demonslayerx8
Custom Rank: The Lone Importer

Post by Demonslayerx8 »

Currently waiting for DW9 Support...

In the meantime, would you want to add support for Dragon Quest Heroes - The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below [PS4] and Fire Emblem Warriors [Switch] files?

Fire Emblem Warriors - export properly with Warriors All-Stars, just that there's some meshes that's broken beyond repair, and laying on the ground
Dragon Quest Heroes - Same as above, but textures are all swizzled, but models are fine.

I can give ya some original files for FEW, but for DQH, I only have the extracted files (G1M and G1T) on me as I deleted the linkdata.bin file.
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Dragon Quest Heroes is supported already on PC as far as I know. PS4 isn't really needed, doesn't seem like the textures are any different.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

btw, the problem with dw9 also affects nioh and fire emblem, so when dw9 is fixed it should fix others as well.