Steven's Gas Machine

Release and comment on game extractors and other tools here.

Moderators: Dazzy, semory

rballad
Custom Rank: Om Donal

Re: Steven's Gas Machine

Post by rballad »

@ssringo 1.so the textures and meshes can already be extracted properly using the first release of dqh pc tool ( 2016.02.17 )?
2. How big is the texture, is it 2k?

Btw, can you tell me how to properly set up imagemagick to fix fatal frame 5 textures? Always get "cant find point of entry in dynamic library error.
lordarthas1995
Custom Rank: TNT

Post by lordarthas1995 »

Hi!Dear Steven
I get a trouble in unpacking file of PC Dynasty Warriors 8 . Some texture seems like this Image
My system is Windows 10 1703 64 bit.And before I updated my system , your tool work normally.This bug appear in the new system and I think this report should be helpful for you.Could you update and fix the useful tool?Please!
rballad

Post by rballad »

@lordarthas, Support for new games often breaks compability with older games. Try the latest known working version . In this case, it would be version 2016-02-24.
lordarthas1995
Custom Rank: TNT

Post by lordarthas1995 »

rballad wrote:@lordarthas, Support for new games often breaks compability with older games. Try the latest known working version . In this case, it would be version 2016-02-24.
I use the last verison which is 2017.01.24, this bug appear in its working.Do you mean 2016.02.24 should work normally?
rballad

Post by rballad »

lordarthas1995 wrote:
rballad wrote:@lordarthas, Support for new games often breaks compability with older games. Try the latest known working version . In this case, it would be version 2016-02-24.
I use the last verison which is 2017.01.24, this bug appear in its working.Do you mean 2016.02.24 should work normally?
Sorry, I was in a hurry. Yes, I mean version 2016-02-24. Because in the version the latest thing that semory added was fix for dw games error
ngovandang
Custom Rank: Unknown

Post by ngovandang »

.-. Attack on Titan models have no bones...
This tool not support bones for AoT Wing of Freedom?
A finder in the dark
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Odd, it should. Sorry I cannot test atm... I lost all my game data. Stupid S.M.A.R.T. CRC errors ended up eventually with a bricked 2 TB drive.
rballad

Post by rballad »

ngovandang wrote:.-. Attack on Titan models have no bones...
This tool not support bones for AoT Wing of Freedom?
If iam not mistaken, you are new to the tool. After extraction there are two new tipe of files, obj and smc. I would take a guess that you only opened the obj file. The model with bones is in smc. Smc consists of name.smc and skeleton.smc. you have to import them into blender first using smc.py. for the details on how to import, go to page 53 and read posts by richocet and kurokairaku
ngovandang
Custom Rank: Unknown

Post by ngovandang »

rballad wrote: If iam not mistaken, you are new to the tool. After extraction there are two new tipe of files, obj and smc. I would take a guess that you only opened the obj file. The model with bones is in smc. Smc consists of name.smc and skeleton.smc. you have to import them into blender first using smc.py. for the details on how to import, go to page 53 and read posts by richocet and kurokairaku
XD oh yeah
Haha
I didn't import _skel.smc thats why model have no bones
But... Its still hard with attaching bones with model in Blender 2.49? .-.
I can't get it
A finder in the dark
rballad

Post by rballad »

ngovandang wrote: XD oh yeah
Haha
I didn't import _skel.smc thats why model have no bones
But... Its still hard with attaching bones with model in Blender 2.49? .-.
I can't get it
1. Control+a to make sure nothing is selected. Press select in buttom header> select all by type> mesh.After doing that, you then want to Shift select the skeleton. You will know if you did this correctly if once you press CNTL + P in the 3D window. it will ask you if you want to parent it to the armature. When you do, you then will get a few windows asking how to pare it. Chose "Do not create group" (top option i think) for each window. I just spam click till its gone.
Then you click on the skeleton, armature menu will appear. You click verter group button that is located on the buttom of the menu