Steven's Gas Machine

Release and comment on game extractors and other tools here.

Moderators: Dazzy, semory

Kurokairaku
Custom Rank: Graphics and 3D Expert

Re: Steven's Gas Machine

Post by Kurokairaku »

semory wrote:btw, the problem with dw9 also affects nioh and fire emblem, so when dw9 is fixed it should fix others as well.
Nice of you to look at DW9 issue. I assume the issue DSX8 was talking about had to do with cloth meshes stretching for no apparent reason? I'm working on making full rigs for Fire Emblem Warriors so being able to work on everyone would be nice.

Speaking of which, can I trouble you to look into that thing I asked of 4 months ago about the Gust line of games? Never heard from you since the whole thing with your mom. I hope she recovered well btw! I am in no way in any rush anymore so take your time. I just havn't heard from you for a loong time so I wanted to respectfully remind I PM'd you the deets a while ago if you missed it, but I made progress since the 4 month wait peroid. Some kind soul helped figure out Nights of Azure 2 for me recently so its been a biig help honestly. Having it supported on the default would simply save me time and effort as I'd no longer have to switch between 3-4 different programs on each step XD while also giving others an easy tool to use. it was a quickBMS script though, and here it is, if it helps.

https://pastebin.com/7UDfC3RB

for Blue Reflections, oddly enough the cloth has the same stretch problems. It be nice if your Dw9 fix would also fix that too. I hope it aint to much work, so I hope the codes help out, and thanks though!
lordarthas1995
Custom Rank: TNT

Post by lordarthas1995 »

Is impossible that import model into 3ds max with bone and weight?
Demonslayerx8
Custom Rank: The Lone Importer

Post by Demonslayerx8 »

lordarthas1995 wrote:Is impossible that import model into 3ds max with bone and weight?
You'll have to use a blender script that was made for the SMC files to import their original bones and rigging, there's nothing out there for 3ds max that I'm aware of.
lordarthas1995

Post by lordarthas1995 »

Demonslayerx8 wrote:
lordarthas1995 wrote:Is impossible that import model into 3ds max with bone and weight?
You'll have to use a blender script that was made for the SMC files to import their original bones and rigging, there's nothing out there for 3ds max that I'm aware of.
Any tutorials that I can learn about how to import the model which unpacked by Steven's Gas Machine with bone and weight? Please!
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

almost done, should be just another day or two..., 99% of the 17,000+ models load fine now.
lordarthas1995

Post by lordarthas1995 »

semory wrote:almost done, should be just another day or two..., 99% of the 17,000+ models load fine now.
Congraulation! And May I add your steam friends? Please!
lordarthas1995

Post by lordarthas1995 »

semory wrote:almost done, should be just another day or two..., 99% of the 17,000+ models load fine now.
In addition, would you like to research that how to unpack sound and voice flie too?
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Not at this time, I just don't have much time anymore. One day I may try to get animations, but that's way off....

Anyways, maybe it twerks, maybe it doesn't.
Kurokairaku
Custom Rank: Graphics and 3D Expert

Post by Kurokairaku »

semory wrote:Not at this time, I just don't have much time anymore. One day I may try to get animations, but that's way off....

Just to specify, this basically fixes the problem you currently get by loading select g1m's that often cause physic meshes to stretch outa whack? Since that currently is a step in the right direction which will help me out with Fire Emblem Warriors extract as well as work on Blue Relfections now.

Edit:

Well I just tested Dynasty Warriors 9 G1M conversions on it but oddly enough im getting blender python errors on SMCimport. Not to mention while it fixed over 99% of the model, just 1 small piece of it still breaks. Then again I am testing thiso n Blue Reflections.

The SMC python errors is mostly as follows.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
(Alternative)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

It breaks only on one object on what I am looking at too, care to look into it while you still can?

Edit 2: Believe or not but your previous version actually extracted it properly, just that "one" thing though. While the rest remains skewed. So you might be missing a check or have a math that throws an error and messes with something on very specific sistuations. Another thing I failed to notice was it also seemed to have failed to import the skeleton. Perhaps the error is preventing it.

The issue seems to stem even farther than that. Its nigh impossible to export out the meshes if using your dynasty 9 g1m which fixes some of the stetching issues. It only exports with just the mesh that is "fixed" or when I try ot brute force out the other mesh, it pretty much loses its form... not to sure why.
Last edited by Kurokairaku on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:55 am, edited 9 times in total.
lordarthas1995

Post by lordarthas1995 »

semory wrote:Not at this time, I just don't have much time anymore. One day I may try to get animations, but that's way off....

Finally! Great work!