Steven's Gas Machine

Release and comment on game extractors and other tools here.

Moderators: Dazzy, semory

Kurokairaku
Custom Rank: Graphics and 3D Expert

Re: Steven's Gas Machine

Post by Kurokairaku »

semory wrote:I got your files you put on GD for me thanks! No need to :yarrr: hahahaha! I'll check it out tomorrow morning.
Look forward to what you might get out of it. I'll keep watch till them.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Remove files LINKDATA\0271.g1t through LINKDATA\0297.g1t and put them somewhere else and all the other 70,000+ (LMAO now I know why my old hard drives died) g1t files should extract just fine. These new g1t files are some kind of animated RGB32_FLOAT HDR format. Nothing important in other words lol.

Haven't tested models yet... I will try to add full support soon but the above should get you going. HMMMM now let's see.... DOA models... where R dey?
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Actually, there's a few more strange G1T files.... this is going to take a little bit...
Kurokairaku

Post by Kurokairaku »

semory wrote:Actually, there's a few more strange G1T files.... this is going to take a little bit...

There is alot of strange things, but to me, I am only interested in models and maybe if I am lucky, maps, I surmise most others are only interested in that too. Good luck, and thank you for your hard work!

I am thinking of sharing with you the fruits of my Atelier Firis stuff, so you can implement my edited code for extraction, along with a g1t code that worked (the one included doesnt) Im using Hyouta's tools, which you have to compile for your self so the source is there. then theres the whole pac decyrpter which causes the program not to work with the PC version, it wasn't made by me unfortunately but I think it came with source codes. cuz of some big or little edean thing. It was mostly all bout byte swaps, I don't remember XD. Along with a modified extractor method, which makes me have two versions of Xentax, since the code was edited. Personally I hope I kept the edited code as well since I lost contact with the partner I was with.... it would be easy to impliment if you already have the code, I'm sure.

Let me know if you be willing to implement it as well, of course once your done with this one. I don't remember if you ever downloaded the thing I sent to someone to use to extract the firis stuff, a little bit back in this forum.
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Steve, I have .bin files for the Warriors All-Stars DLC too if you'd like to take a look at them (and don't have them already), not sure if they work differently to others.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Kurokairaku

Post by Kurokairaku »

Dazzy wrote:Steve, I have .bin files for the Warriors All-Stars DLC too if you'd like to take a look at them (and don't have them already), not sure if they work differently to others.

To my knowledge, unless I failed to install it, the bin I gave him should also have included the DLC in it. Its hard to tell without an organized file structure, but It should be in there. I have to be honest I havn't launched all star yet. I'm to busy learning how to do some stuff to be playing games, but its there for if I get bored...
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

The LINKDATA.BIN? I'm pretty sure the DLC is stored outside of that unless they decided to include DLC in it. They may be in there though, just wanted to make sure that the DLC was supported as well as the main game. Let me know if it they aren't there though Steve!
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

send any files you think are important to me... working on it right now. textures are done, doing models now. dlc files are usually separate.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

is the DLC in the RES folder? I have to know so the program doesn't treat LINKDATA.bin as DLC lol.
Kurokairaku

Post by Kurokairaku »

semory wrote:is the DLC in the RES folder? I have to know so the program doesn't treat LINKDATA.bin as DLC lol.
Unfortunately I might be wrong and dazzy be right, the DLC are stored outside (atleast thats the only way to explain the external files). The linkdata was modified when I installed the DLC but that might be to change something fundamentally, like graphics and what not, so its my mistake.

I hope this help, but I provided snippets of RES files and tmp>dlc files. Usually 8gb in size, I figured giving you snippets would be more benificial, there can't be much different in these files. Unless dazzy already provided them. The link will expire in about a few days as its uploaded via mega.

https://mega.nz/#!JV8l1aLT!2Cw2cg_XSlHH ... qfTwfK7tTQ <- DLC and REs files (some res, all DLC)