Steven's Gas Machine

Release and comment on game extractors and other tools here.

Moderators: Dazzy, semory

howfie
Custom Rank: I love my bear bear!

Re: Steven's Gas Machine

Post by howfie »

ah yes, that's the one.
do i have one of these?
rballad
Custom Rank: Om Donal

Post by rballad »

sorry semory, itried to open gmpk, g1t and gtx with the neosis in the link, but it doesn't work. what do i don with the text in the pastebin?
Grendor
Custom Rank: Wizard

Post by Grendor »

All right, uhm, sorry if this is a bother but I'm having trouble figuring out how to extract Hyrule Warriors models with this. I've decompressed the proper file I want, have it in it's own folder, am running as administrator, selecting only the G1M extract each time, and there are no results. Even the text file is blank.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

1. in game dropdown, select a dynasty warriors game. choose a PS3 one like [PS3] Dynasty Warriors 8 XL.
2. in edit control, put name of path to where your G1M file is. this is a "path location" not a "file location." program does batch processing.
3. say "NO" to everything except "Process G1M files?" to which you say "YES."
4. it should work.
5. then take SMC file (or files) that are generated and use python script in Blender to load the SMC file.
Grendor
Custom Rank: Wizard

Post by Grendor »

I'm following your instructions exactly, and it still doesn't work. How exactly do I get the Hryule Warriors models to be proper 'G1M's if that's the problem I'm having? Or maybe it's a dependency error? No matter what I do, how I extract, or decompress, or rename, or anything, it always results in nothing but a blank txt file with the same filename as the original file. Can someone have a look and see if they can get this to convert properly?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/spd80hywp4k4h ... o.zip?dl=0
makc_ar

Post by makc_ar »

[PC] Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom support?
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

hmmm maybe... there was like absolute zero interest in previous AoT game. Models were kind of poor quality too. Does the PC version look PS4 quality?
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

I've seen KT themselves say the PC port is based on the PS4 version so it probably has better quality models.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Adolfok3

Post by Adolfok3 »

semory wrote:hmmm maybe... there was like absolute zero interest in previous AoT game. Models were kind of poor quality too. Does the PC version look PS4 quality?
Hi semory, I'm a Brazilian fan of your tool, and I trying to translate the AOT Wings of Freedom to my language, but I can open the .bin files. Can you help me do it? Theres other game that your tool can open it? Thx!! :)

People change. ÔÖª Love and hate are two faces of the same coin. ÔÖú