Steven's Gas Machine

Release and comment on game extractors and other tools here.

Moderators: Dazzy, semory

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: Steven's Gas Machine

Post by semory »

in files there is tutorial. after you join mesh with armature, say "do not create vertex groups" as vgs are aleady defined. then in proerties panel with armature selected, check vertex groups button. voila.
blaze2198

Post by blaze2198 »

឵឵ ឵឵
Last edited by blaze2198 on Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
faizeq
Custom Rank: Super

Post by faizeq »

Kurokairaku wrote:Nothing made me remember how much I hate blender than that stupid SMC code. I really hate to say but it took me like 6 hours just to figure out how to use the thing, but I still can't seem to get the rigging in.

I import all SMC, bones are there, but they do not move with the models. It kinda getting fusterating because everyone else acts as if it does. Besides, the moment I get the rigging working im exporting it into 3DS Max. Am I perhaps doing something wrong. I just want to delete blender by this point but if I can get the rigging, it might have some use out of it. If anyone is kind enough to go through in detail how to import the rig as well (and maybe export it properly into 3DS max as well) I'd be quite grateful.
Heya Kuro..I know how you feel man. Blender is a pain in the a** to work with. I've been there :P
I've been an avid user of 3dsmax for ages and it would be awesome just to plunk the rigged model straight to Max and have fun.
Unfortunately its not that straight forward..what I've learned is that some bones and weight parameter is messed up once i export it to Max. What works for me is to rip and rig as per tutorial on the 2.49b version of blender and do most of my animation on the newer Blender 2.7+.
The difference between the 2.4 and 2.7 is like night and day. Plus the later version is easier to grasp.
Give it a go.. I'm really enjoying Blender nowadays thanks to the more user friendliness of the current version.

Heck..you can even customize Blender to look and act like 3DSmax these days.
https://blenderartists.org/forum/showth ... light=bmax
ssringo

Post by ssringo »

Hey semory, would you consider support for Atelier Sophie (and possibly Firis once that hits)? On the Steam forum someone shared an unpacker for the big ass .pak file that is Sophie and it seems to unpack into the typical KT format (.g1t files).

I'm at work for another 5 or 6 hours but if you're willing I'll upload stuff for you (if you need it). Just need to know what you'll need since it's not the typical linkdata packages.
Kurokairaku
Custom Rank: Graphics and 3D Expert

Post by Kurokairaku »

ssringo wrote:Hey semory, would you consider support for Atelier Sophie (and possibly Firis once that hits)? On the Steam forum someone shared an unpacker for the big ass .pak file that is Sophie and it seems to unpack into the typical KT format (.g1t files).

I'm at work for another 5 or 6 hours but if you're willing I'll upload stuff for you (if you need it). Just need to know what you'll need since it's not the typical linkdata packages.

This thing can unpack the PS3 version actually. Its what I've been using as of late. I finally had everythign working, and then cleaned up the model rigging and everythign with 6 hours of work, and got atelier sophie out of the game.

Heres a link to the render I posted.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... Sophie.png
Kurokairaku
Custom Rank: Graphics and 3D Expert

Post by Kurokairaku »

faizeq wrote:
Kurokairaku wrote:Nothing made me remember how much I hate blender than that stupid SMC code. I really hate to say but it took me like 6 hours just to figure out how to use the thing, but I still can't seem to get the rigging in.

I import all SMC, bones are there, but they do not move with the models. It kinda getting fusterating because everyone else acts as if it does. Besides, the moment I get the rigging working im exporting it into 3DS Max. Am I perhaps doing something wrong. I just want to delete blender by this point but if I can get the rigging, it might have some use out of it. If anyone is kind enough to go through in detail how to import the rig as well (and maybe export it properly into 3DS max as well) I'd be quite grateful.
Heya Kuro..I know how you feel man. Blender is a pain in the a** to work with. I've been there :P
I've been an avid user of 3dsmax for ages and it would be awesome just to plunk the rigged model straight to Max and have fun.
Unfortunately its not that straight forward..what I've learned is that some bones and weight parameter is messed up once i export it to Max. What works for me is to rip and rig as per tutorial on the 2.49b version of blender and do most of my animation on the newer Blender 2.7+.
The difference between the 2.4 and 2.7 is like night and day. Plus the later version is easier to grasp.
Give it a go.. I'm really enjoying Blender nowadays thanks to the more user friendliness of the current version.

Heck..you can even customize Blender to look and act like 3DSmax these days.
https://blenderartists.org/forum/showth ... light=bmax
I ended up importing it into old Blender, then saving and opening it up in new blender, and doing the merging of the armature, then exporting it as a FBX and into 3DS Max. It worked out but it still couldnt fix the flaws the actual skin and model had, sch as heavily segmented model. Like seriously, her legs had bits of her coat model, like litteral faces. It got so anoyying I spent ages maticulously rerigging the thing so their models are atleast a cohesive bunch. Not all games are like this, the one I tried to export was though.

I still prefer 3DS Max and Maya to some extend. I cannot undo the 10 years of litteral training I have onto it, blender will never reach the same usage, expesialyl since the industry I am in requires the use of Maya. I understand blender is open source and thats why the SMC importer was made for it instead. Nothing I could have done. I feel a bit bad for complaining right away.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Is the PC version that was recently released the same models as PS3? But yes, if you can upload the PC files and PM them to me, yeah, I can try to support it.
acara

Post by acara »

@lord boss
another quick fix [pc]kiwami
it seems some error dxt1 in linkdata3

Code: Select all

//code use php
//if(substr($sm,84,4)=="DXT5")
if(substr($sm,84,3)=="DXT")

//no more inject zero bytes ,  0x00 x 4bytes (long / dword)
//$sm = substr_replace($sm, $h2, 128, 0);

//but, remove 12 bytes from pos 128
$sm = substr_replace($sm, '', 128, 12);

result

another problem, too many duplicate texture/mesh/object
no information on mesh/g1m using what texture/g1t
qq99q1
Custom Rank: Warriors Orochi 3

Post by qq99q1 »

Berserk Musou only LINKDATA_JP.A model is not complete? :doge:
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

i noticed that too... i tried porting one from A and noticed the tenticles didn't have bones lol. i watched gameplay footage and never saw the model.