Steven's Gas Machine

Release and comment on game extractors and other tools here.

Moderators: Dazzy, semory

Kurokairaku
Custom Rank: Graphics and 3D Expert

Re: Steven's Gas Machine

Post by Kurokairaku »

Dazzy wrote:Warriors games don't have a sorted file structure, it's always random numbers.
joyful, so its normal then. I am spoiled by my other extracts which normally do have things sorted. Doesn't change the fact every file is empty and doesn't contain anything usable. about 5% is usuable, since I did manage to find object files for cheese. But like I said... I wonder what Stevies gonna need.
riccochet
Porter
Custom Rank: Low Poly Porter

Post by riccochet »

my pc ran outta space lol... trying to clear out some space to see what result I'll get.
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

The .g1t files outside of the folders are most likely gallery stuff, but it seems to extract them, they just need to be converted to dds with the program. Do all of the folders have files like g1m, g1t etc? g1m is what is needed for models. As long as those extract them I'm sure Steve can do something about converting them to smc.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Kurokairaku

Post by Kurokairaku »

Dazzy wrote:The .g1t files outside of the folders are most likely gallery stuff, but it seems to extract them, they just need to be converted to dds with the program. Do all of the folders have files like g1m, g1t etc? g1m is what is needed for models. As long as those extract them I'm sure Steve can do something about converting them to smc.
if I had an idea on where to look, I'd probably be able to find some useful information, but this sparatic file structure is sure a problem. Anyways, Textures seems to get exported with garbly like colors. Heres an example

https://i.imgur.com/OQyOZPR.jpg and choosing one of the 0-2257 files at randomin, 0121>000_mldk did net me lots of g1m files that seem to be 44.6kbs in file size, with about 282 files.
https://i.imgur.com/gBclnXe.png

I sure am going to have fun, sneaking into every folder when this gets figured out XD. Im already prepared with the common idea that warriors game uses physics bodies now. I actually attempted to learn how to complete rigs these times, should be able to just.. you know. Rig them myself this time.

also I edited my previous posts with all the information I could. For instance, the log file during extraction never outputted an error message. Even files that where "proccessed" never showed up. 0002 is an example. The earliest one. Its still there as 0002.unknown. If there was a log, it be long and huge, as its a bunch of "Proccessing File ????? of ?????"|

with how boring the command is to watch as this goes through the motion, it often says its proccessing files but, sorta nothing gets proccessed, like this:. https://i.imgur.com/ExdirNX.png

and the extraction is done... with pretty much abuncha what happened in that image for 1hr worth of logs. Hopefully Richoccet gets more interesting results than me.
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

The texture format could be slightly different, which is why they go red, unless they are meant to be that way. Those g1m files probably aren't for characters, most likely for random items.

In most Warriors games, folders would include some g1m files with some g1t files for characters, I don't know if it's the same way here though.

I guess the g1m format might be slightly different if it isn't processing those too.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

mdlk folders always contain level models and textures, which is why i give the folders a special label. if any g1m or g1t files fail send them to me.
Kurokairaku

Post by Kurokairaku »

semory wrote:mdlk folders always contain level models and textures, which is why i give the folders a special label. if any g1m or g1t files fail send them to me.

well I have no idea which one to give you so I'm just gonna go from the top of the list. 0025 and 0026, contains some g1t and g1m alike for you to look at that (I think) didn't extract.
https://mega.nz/#!5F0wGYQK!EOFQTwUFGgk1 ... kzmDl2TIVo

let me know if you want me to pack up various other files that didn't extract as well, theres lots of .unknowns and other file types that didn't extract.

alternatively I COULD pack up the linkdata stuff for you in general.... would you accept the .bin and .idx file? its 10gb but it might be better than relying on us. Or would you consider that pirating and don't wana do it.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

I would :yarr: as I can't play the game anyway. Shit, I bought DW8:XL and other KT games and haven't even played them because they seriously bore the living shit out of me lmfao! Just PM links or hints as to where to get it hahaha.
Kurokairaku

Post by Kurokairaku »

semory wrote:I would :yarr: as I can't play the game anyway. Shit, I bought DW8:XL and other KT games and haven't even played them because they seriously bore the living shit out of me lmfao! Just PM links or hints as to where to get it hahaha.
PM sent. I included a torrent link if you prefer to get it the faster way, but you dont have to use it. I provided two Gdrive links to the two linkdata folders though.

Also, my trick is, I don't play every warriors/Dynasty games for a while.

The last Warrior's type I ever played was Hyrule Warriors, but it wasn't for long, so the hack and slash remains fresh for me, atleast sorta fresh. Thats my trick atleast.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

I got your files you put on GD for me thanks! No need to :yarrr: hahahaha! I'll check it out tomorrow morning.