Noesis to XNALara/XPS importer/exporter plugin

Release and comment on game extractors and other tools here.

Moderators: Dazzy, semory

possum_doublecrossum

Re: Noesis to XNALara/XPS importer/exporter plugin

Post by possum_doublecrossum »

Man. Must be a hell of a defect, I guess? :?

Your post was a great help, though, and I've managed to get the rest of the .mesh.ascii files working properly. Thanks!
XNAaraL
XPS Author

Post by XNAaraL »

First page updated with version 0.9.6

* Recursion on the root of the armature is now catched and the incorrect (FBX) model will be fixed.
* The models are not longer so "tiny".
* Old versions of the script will be disabled to prevent to run by accident through a wrong branch.
* The material recognition is improved (No dummy texture names; not always RG 24). Depending on the given textures, the 0.9.6 export plugin uses RG's 6, 7, 8, 9, 25 or 41.
Last edited by XNAaraL on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Post by Ems »

Thank you for the updates.
XNAaraL
XPS Author

Post by XNAaraL »

Ems wrote:Thank you for the updates.
Don't mention it! When I see that someone using my tool, I support it again.
VikingGirl

Post by VikingGirl »

Interesting Plugin, but can you pleas put it on mediafire ? My antivirus is warning me about that download site ^^"
That would be wery kind of you ;)
XNAaraL
XPS Author

Post by XNAaraL »

VikingGirl wrote:Interesting Plugin, but can you pleas put it on mediafire ? My antivirus is warning me about that download site ^^"
That would be wery kind of you ;)
Because you cannot even run Noesis, this plugin would be useless for you. :ohn:
Rich
Custom Rank: Noesis guy

Post by Rich »

Hello! I'm a few years late, but I just discovered this thread. I had no idea there was an official (I guess?) Noesis importer/exporter for this program. Just wanted to reach out to say that I'm always happy to see good interchange support being maintained with other programs, so if you're having any problems that are genuinely Noesis-side, just let me know! Send me data for reproducible problems and I'll be happy to fix crashes and such, or tell you why your data is messed up. In case I forget to come back and check on this post, I have my DM's open on Twitter.

Also regarding that antivirus issue from 2018, let me know if any of that isn't resolved. There was a false positive in the Bayonetta plugin for a while. I don't think current Noesis builds are flagging any antivirus scanners, at least according to virustotal.

-Rich
XNAaraL
XPS Author

Post by XNAaraL »

Rich wrote:Hello! I'm a few years late, but I just discovered this thread. I had no idea there was an official (I guess?) Noesis importer/exporter for this program. Just wanted to reach out to say that I'm always happy to see good interchange support being maintained with other programs, so if you're having any problems that are genuinely Noesis-side, just let me know! Send me data for reproducible problems and I'll be happy to fix crashes and such, or tell you why your data is messed up. In case I forget to come back and check on this post, I have my DM's open on Twitter.

Also regarding that antivirus issue from 2018, let me know if any of that isn't resolved. There was a false positive in the Bayonetta plugin for a while. I don't think current Noesis builds are flagging any antivirus scanners, at least according to virustotal.

-Rich
As the sole developer of XNALara / XPS, I can confirm that the Noesis importer/exporter plugin for this program is official. :roll:

Hey Rich,

nice to meet you.

Thanks for all your work.