Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Tools

Release and comment on game extractors and other tools here.

Moderators: Dazzy, semory

Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Tools

Post by Arch-vile »

TRDaz wrote:
Arch-vile wrote:Awesome!!! I can't wait to see those models! Show me my Jaycee :D
Ur luckeh xD I have Jaycee's 2P in the works, I will do Jaycee's original costume when I find all her parts xD
You da man Daz!
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

TRDaz wrote: LOL xD Itz easy for me xD

Under the mask is this:
Tho some of the textures are messed up there, looks ok though xD
Whoa, you just made my day! :hug2: I'm sure she'll look better with the hair and pigtails and correct textures.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

I'm gonna check my local shop over the weekend. If the game's already here, I think I'll port a few of them guys and gals and no one's gonna stop me mwhahahahaha

Yeah there's a list over at TRF but these'll be my private ports, gonna share only by private request.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

thePWA wrote:I'm gonna check my local shop over the weekend. If the game's already here, I think I'll port a few of them guys and gals and no one's gonna stop me mwhahahahaha

Yeah there's a list over at TRF but these'll be my private ports, gonna share only by private request.
It's probably the best way to make sure you'll be happy with the model you're adding to your collection. :)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

iheartibuki wrote:
Whoa, you just made my day! :hug2: I'm sure she'll look better with the hair and pigtails and correct textures.
Lol :hug2: Yeah it would, she is sooo epic when it comes to TTT2 though <3 They are correct textures just they arent applied correctly lol.
thePWA wrote:I'm gonna check my local shop over the weekend. If the game's already here, I think I'll port a few of them guys and gals and no one's gonna stop me mwhahahahaha

Kewl! Wait... you dont haz it?! YOU MONSTER!! How could you not have TTT2 by now? D:
Arch-vile wrote:
TRDaz wrote:
Arch-vile wrote:Awesome!!! I can't wait to see those models! Show me my Jaycee :D
Ur luckeh xD I have Jaycee's 2P in the works, I will do Jaycee's original costume when I find all her parts xD
You da man Daz!
If you say so :p
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

Well the sad part is the game isn't available yet here so it might take me some time to try these tools out (not too keen on downloading a pirated version).
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
OtroAdmir
Custom Rank: BlueDan

Post by OtroAdmir »

thePWA wrote:Well the sad part is the game isn't available yet here so it might take me some time to try these tools out (not too keen on downloading a pirated version).
Same here:(. 5 years later and nothing. Only latest ones are T6 PSP? Anybody know how to extract its models?
Will those tools work for it? (I'm new to this, is there a thing on T6 and its version on model extraction)?)