[XBox 360] Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Release and comment on game extractors and other tools here.

Moderators: Dazzy, semory

RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Re: [XBox 360] Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Post by RoxasKennedy »

OMG DOGEEHH! :LOL:

Now send me the other guy I wanted! :ohn:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
Runa

Post by Runa »

Hey guys!

Speaking of MGR, a friend of mine two months ago told me there will be a PC version of the game. I found an article that talked about "digital download", so I suppose it won't be sell in shops, but only via net or something? Do you know exactly when it will be released or if it's already available? I can't find anything at all about it...
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

oh, a steam release! sounds awesome!
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

No date announced yet, just sometime later "this year" is all they've said.

And yeah, 99.9% it will be on Steam.

Many publishers and new PC versions of major games are turning to it now since it's the best distribution platform.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

indeed, there was a time back when i hated steam with a passion, but now it's like i fucking love that shit :D.

I STILL FUCKING HATE GFWL WITH A MOTHER-FUCKING PASSION THOUGH!!!! SHIT IS LIKE A GOD-DAMN MOTHER-FUCKING VIRUS!!!
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah how things had changed.

M$ could had done something with GFWL, but nope, they let it rot, so much that it will be out of service by next July.

It's why there's a sudden surge in certain new games going to Steam when there is no more point in GFWL.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Runa

Post by Runa »

I see, so just as I expected it still has to be released.
I tried to see if there was some torrent, only to be sure about the current situation and in fact there are a couple torrents related to the PC version of the game. I suppose they are just fake then, or some crappy convertion.

Well then, we have to wait. What really interests me are the HQ textures :D and probably eve better meshes. In that case I hope it will be an easier way to get the models.
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
rexil
Porter
Custom Rank: Hu3Hu3

Post by rexil »

Runa wrote:I see, so just as I expected it still has to be released.
I tried to see if there was some torrent, only to be sure about the current situation and in fact there are a couple torrents related to the PC version of the game. I suppose they are just fake then, or some crappy convertion.

Well then, we have to wait. What really interests me are the HQ textures :D and probably eve better meshes. In that case I hope it will be an easier way to get the models.
Don't get your hope up, ports are usually crap anyway. I bet everything will be the same, maybe just better normal maps like MK, everything else will be the same.
┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░Why so Serious?┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

oh the xbox models are easy to get, fixed the rotated uv problem and the weight problems a while ago. never did bother with stages though. :)
Runa

Post by Runa »

rexil wrote:
Runa wrote:I see, so just as I expected it still has to be released.

Don't get your hope up, ports are usually crap anyway. I bet everything will be the same, maybe just better normal maps like MK, everything else will be the same.
Maybe... but DmC had xbox textures with different colors and resolution, the PC release had way better maps in general and also better meshes, so who knows. I at least hope the textures from the suit model will be bigger than the ones we currently have, because the resolution is crappy and if you zoom over Raiden you can see how blurred it looks.
semory wrote:oh the xbox models are easy to get, fixed the rotated uv problem and the weight problems a while ago. never did bother with stages though. :)
Oh true, but I keep getting all those UVs problems. I bet is related to the blender importer though... you told me they originally look right before loading them in blender.