[PC] Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Release and comment on game extractors and other tools here.

Moderators: Dazzy, semory

silverfish

Re: [PC] Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Post by silverfish »

Looking closer, I see there are bones being created-- they're just really small as seen in the screenshot. How do I fix this?
blender_tiny_bones.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vardonir

Post by vardonir »

I'm sorry for digging up an old thread, but I've been researching DXHR lately and I got stuck and this seemed to be forum with the most recent info on ripping the game that I can find.

I ran the ripper linked in the first page and I didn't get a bonecount.txt. I did get everything else, though. (fwiw, I'm using the Director's Cut version of the game)

I also tried using the files dumped from Rick's unpacker, but I got a failed message. I tried it with both the DRM file as-is, and changing the extension to .MODEL, but it's the same output.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Hmmm, I will have to dl the game again. I'll see if there were any changes to the game.
vardonir

Post by vardonir »

I just found out that I didn't actually get everything that I was supposed to get - the script just stops at around "Processing 6000(ish) of (path)/.model" and doesn't give an error message.

Is the source code for the ripper available anywhere?