The Witcher 3

Request tools to extract models and other assets from video games.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, semory

Lady of payne

Re: The Witcher 3

Post by Lady of payne »

Whyt It looks that way?
Anx

Post by Anx »

Lady of payne wrote:http://tesall.ru/index.php?app=core&mod ... h_id=12930
Whyt It looks that way?
That's kind of what the teapot looks like but the way you use it is you lay it on its back, and you put tea in, and then you fill it with water.
Whyt It looks that way?
Materials are buggy and rigging, skinning and animations aren't supported yet
Dazzy wrote:"The Witcher 3 support : You can extract the 3D models of The Witcher 3. This feature is a work in progress, doesn't work with skeletons."
I guess it is currently being worked on to support skeletons, id suggest waiting a little longer unless you want to do some rigging work.
Also these Normals actually appear incorrect.
Lady of payne

Post by Lady of payne »

Problem solved. It wasn't bug. It's just few parts close to each other looks that way. I remove some of them and it looks good.
Lady of payne

Post by Lady of payne »

I am looking for texture from Triss and Yennefer alternative looks. Please can anyone extract those ones? I cannot do it myself- it's too complicated. Tools are here.
http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/ ... ry25730564
http://jlouisb.users.sourceforge.net
Lady of payne

Post by Lady of payne »

Please can anyone help me and made a trail for the dress? I cannot do it myself- it is too hard. I need it in OBJ format.
Anx

Post by Anx »

Lady of payne wrote:Please can anyone help me and made a trail for the dress? I cannot do it myself- it is too hard. I need it in OBJ format.
Don't understand ... the alternate TW3 Triss dress HAVE already a tail ... therefore I has to REMOVE it for making this image:
And why in OBJ format ? The Triss character is poseable. :pi:

... but i am sure: "Yes, you can be helped" but ÔÇ£No, there is no help for you.ÔÇØ

Don't waste it on babble like ÔÇ£Please help meÔÇØ (let alone ÔÇ£PLEASE HELP ME!!!!ÔÇØ; messages with subjects like that get discarded by reflex). Don't try to impress us with the depth of your anguish; use the space for a super-concise problem description instead.

Prune pointless queries

Resist the temptation to close your request for help with semantically-null questions like ÔÇ£Can anyone help me?ÔÇØ or ÔÇ£Is there an answer?ÔÇØ First: if you've written your problem description halfway competently, such tacked-on questions are at best superfluous. Second: because they are superfluous, hackers find them annoying ÔÇö and are likely to return logically impeccable but dismissive answers like ÔÇ£Yes, you can be helpedÔÇØ and ÔÇ£No, there is no help for you.ÔÇØ

In general, asking yes-or-no questions is a good thing to avoid unless you want a yes-or-no answer.

EDIT
iheartibuki wrote:Guys, please don't drag this whole model begging thing on this thread any further! New posts on here should be new developments on tools. Any further begging done on this thread will be deleted immediately, and you might risk getting warned all the way to getting banned! Be warned!
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Let me rephrase my poor German friend's statement(s) he he he. We really don't do that kind of stuff around here; it is a lot of work and indeed pretty hard. We pretty much just port original game models to XNALara/XPS and make simple edits, and sometimes we extract models from games here and there.
Leon7000
Custom Rank: The Witcher

Post by Leon7000 »

Any news on the tool? Is anyone still working on it? Anyone succeeded at extracting any models?
Lady of payne

Post by Lady of payne »

Leon7000 wrote:Any news on the tool? Is anyone still working on it? Anyone succeeded at extracting any models?
The tool for extracting is working perfectly. The problem is I cannot make models work for XNa or I cannot send it anyone else- I have problem with materials and I am not professional modeller to fix it.

I have Yennefer, Cirilla aand Triss (DLC outfits included) models from Witcher 3 if anyone is badass enough to make them I can send it with all textures. Jut ask me by PM.
XNAaraL
XPS Author

Re: The Witcher 3 -- with armature -- for XPS 11.2

Post by XNAaraL »

Lady of payne wrote:
Leon7000 wrote:Any news on the tool? Is anyone still working on it? Anyone succeeded at extracting any models?
The tool for extracting is working perfectly. The problem is I cannot make models work for XNa or I cannot send it anyone else- I have problem with materials and I am not professional modeller to fix it.

I have Yennefer, Cirilla aand Triss (DLC outfits included) models from Witcher 3 if anyone is badass enough to make them I can send it with all textures. Jut ask me by PM.
Problem ??
The TW3 models works without any troubles inside XNALara/XPS. I have written a C# import script for XPS, called "XpsImportExportScript.cs". Just put it into the XNALara_XPS\script folder
  1. Invoke "Commands-->Import/Export Script"
  2. Select the unpacked TW3 model, for example "body_05_wa__yennefer.w2mesh", and press the OK button
  3. The model is converted to Generic_Item.mesh.ascii
  4. and loded in XPS ... with original bones ;)
The only missing part iis to convert the texture images ... but if there is another "tool for extracting" ... and it "is working perfectly2", as you said, then I can stop working on it. :mrgreen:

BTW:

BTW:

What is "XNa" ????
You have problem with materials ... or have the tool problem with materials? :pi: