The Witcher 3

Request tools to extract models and other assets from video games.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, semory

RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Re: The Witcher 3

Post by RoxasKennedy »

If deronar doesn't want to do anything with this, then he has every right to do so.

SO STOP COMPLAINING!

When you're fucking a girl, do you keep on fucking her when she says "don't"?
No?

Then apply that logic here.
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
Leon7000
Custom Rank: The Witcher

Post by Leon7000 »

If you guys say so, I'll give it a rest. I'll keep on playing TW3. It's really one of the best if not the best game I've ever played. Just keep me posted, if there's any progress on the topic please post it here. Just one last thing can you please post a link of the thread on XeNTaX where the people working on a tool are discussing it, the active one (with recent posts).
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

RoxasKennedy wrote:If deronar doesn't want to do anything with this, then he has every right to do so.

SO STOP COMPLAINING!

When you're fucking a girl, do you keep on fucking her when she says "don't"?
No?

Then apply that logic here.
Jesus Roxas, that was way too harsh :pi:

I'd say waiting is the best course of action here, I'd really love some Witcher 3 models too but Deronar has all the rights to choose not to share the files since he worked on the extractor himself.

Witcher 3 is a popular game so don't worry, models will be available sooner or later :)
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

raidergale wrote:
Jesus Roxas, that was way too harsh :pi:
It brings the point across tho :LOL:

Well maybe it is somewhat harsh, since Leon here decided to wait :think:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
deronar

Post by deronar »

Lol if anyone who works on tools for Witcher 3 will ask me for models, I will give them all content I've got ripped. But they wouldn't ask me for that xDDD Since, they can do this by themselves ah ha ha. As for my tool/script - yes, it's not finished and it works for many models but not for all (a lot still crashing xD). So, it's not for public share, I don't like Witcher games, never played any of them (I like Skyrim), so I'm not interested in finishing it (as Semory said and that's at 100% true, it's annoying format and time consuming). Just wait, tool will be finished, and don't mind about my pics I will not post them anymore:) No more tease xD

P.S. RoxasKennedy, Raidergale thanks a lot guys for understanding. A bunch of people lately started to complain badly about Witcher 3 models, and sending me a mess about them lol
Leon7000

Post by Leon7000 »

Fair enough, but I don't think you know what you're missing deronar. I played both Skyrim and TW3 I can tell you that TW3 is far better as an RPG and has a far better story, one of the most interesting I have seen so far. I myself don't enjoy RPGs but TW3 has done this aspect so well that it never gets boring. You can say that it's a dark fantasy Mass Effect like RPG. I can't praise the game enough. It's characters, ambience, soundtrack, acting and graphics. Those of you who have done at least one playthrough can probably agree with me that the only "average" part of the game is it's ending. I expected a bit more. I enjoyed it in the end. But an extended cut would do it good, like it did for Mass Effect 3.
deronar

Post by deronar »

I don't like main character (Geralt) - for me he looks like shit. Sorry, for such rude words, but it's only my personal opinion. No customization for appearance, so you just pick this guy or some half-naked chick (for this I also hate Witcher series, to much naked scenes/sex and so on, popularity based on teens, which watching 3d meshes of nude people and say how awesome this game is) Also, witcher games have very poor magic. Some sigmas? Or whatever they call it, not cool at all. And again this is only my opinion. I grabbed those models only because of Kamil, he set me up with this game lol If I only knew I will encounter such "fame" because of them, I will never even had a look at them

P.S. Almost forgot! This game has one of the worst armor-design ever, and this is very important for me when I pick the game to rip models from ;)
Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Post by Ems »

But but but... There are also cute kittens :3

/okay, I'll show myself out.
Leon7000

Post by Leon7000 »

You have the opinion of the most of my friends who are currently enjoying TW3 thanks to me. Geralt seems like an emotionless, bland and boring character. That is completely wrong because he turns out to be a serious yet misunderstood character who is discriminated by others because of his witcher mutations. He isn't naive nor too good guyish like ME's Shepard and is also the finest example of how the main character of a 200 hour game should be done. I just love his grumpy old wise man's attitude and yet simple and not misplaced jokes. He is very customizable as I am planning to do a beardless with an elven haircut playthrough.

This is also the least sexualized game of the fantasy genre I have played in a long time. Of course you can always go to brothel which gets boring after a while. Sex scenes are so rare and usually funny. They aren't explicit in any way. All the nude models can be found in a brothel walking around but that's it. The romance options are well done and written and are not intended to be dirty or anything. It's tame, too tame in my opinion. TW3 is wrongly advertised as a sex game. Nothing above the PG-13 level and really rare. There are many strong female characters.

I like personally that the magic is kept simple. It can be explored and upgraded but it never gets too difficult nor complicated to use. I admit that buyable armors are shit and kill the experience, that's why I only wear witcher gear (special craftable pieces of armor that look great on Geralt) bear in mind that this is not a high fantasy RPG so no godlike armors, sorry.

All in all iit's a fine I'd even call it a heartwarming story of a father trying to find his adopted daughter by going through endless trouble in a war ravaged world. All leading to a heartbreaking Suicide Mission like clash (from Mass Effect 2). It's an epic. Strangely it reminded me a bit of The Last of Us the game any sane person liked.

I wrote this on a small phone at the beach and if don't deserve a download link for a TW3 model of deronar's choice I'll show myself out... (jk, but if you're willing I'll be glad :) )
deronar

Post by deronar »

Ah, his personality doesn't interested me that much (though voice acting is terrible as to me) xD But I can't play character with face like this
He reminds me a drunk hobo which lives not far away from my apartment, damn, exact same face I'm telling you! Not a good choice for a face of "world hero" and "super lover" which all women are crazy about xDDD