The Witcher 3

Request tools to extract models and other assets from video games.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, semory

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: The Witcher 3

Post by semory »

that's right roxas, it's a woman's world lol.

taking the plunge huh? if you love cats, always make sure in any bf or gf application you must include a "must love cats" clause. and if the requirement is not checked, skip the application hahaha.
Anx

Post by Anx »

semory wrote:that's right roxas, it's a woman's world lol.

taking the plunge huh? if you love cats, always make sure in any bf or gf application you must include a "must love cats" clause. and if the requirement is not checked, skip the application hahaha.
Right, it's a woman world lol.
Teaser:
I love the TW3 facial expressions <3

somebody know this girl? ;)

Cats? What about the horses?
Leon7000
Custom Rank: The Witcher

Post by Leon7000 »

About cats, as I already said there's a scene in Oxenfurt and the close up is at the end of The Play's the Thing (or something like that) It's the same cat changing cities. There's also the Seven Cats Inn, Cat School Gear and many other feeline things.

I have to thank deronar for changing his mind once more. If there's no notable progress from the tool makers or a release date of the tool in a month's time you will release your entire collection of TW3 models (not just the ones on dA) and your tool. What do you say? (it's just a suggestion, you of course will decide when the time is right)
Anx

Post by Anx »

LOL

I know the "Seven Cats Inn" http://thewitcher3.wiki.fextralife.com/Seven+Cats+Inn :lol:

ZBrushÔÇÖs FiberMesh transferred to Maya-Yedi used to create the hair
Leon7000

Post by Leon7000 »

Today I had some free time and decided to poke around the XeNTaX forum, I searched th web in general and there seems to be no progress on the tool to be found. I find it hard to believe that anyone's working on it since there is hardly any evidence. Are these experts communicating via messages hidden from public eyes? Do you guys know them yourselves? It almost feels like there will be no TW3 models by the summer's end unless deronar releases his. Any news from him?

Saying that there's nothing beautiful to look at in TW3 is completely wrong. It's probably the most beautiful game I've ever played. Just saying... :)
Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Post by Ems »

Not sure why you're in such a hurry. They won't be as beautiful in XPS anyways.
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

You really need to stop asking constantly and wait. None of this will help it go any faster.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

I wish I saw this thread back then. I think people have this perception that just because some people are sharing models on the Internet means that others would/should. If somebody shows a ripped model on deviantArt, that person does NOT have an obligation to share that with you, or me. We have to cut this self entitled attitude out of our systems and take what is given to us for free: beggars can't be choosers. There is also a tremendous amount of time and effort involved in getting these models out, so I would suggest that folks simmer down and wait patiently, the models will eventually be out and available for everyone. ;) Good things come to those who wait!
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

just give it a couple of months hehehe.
Leon7000

Post by Leon7000 »

You guys are right I should give up on it, this is driving me crazy but to hear that you sir semory might take this great task of getting this models for us or teaming up with someone working on it would be greatness to my ears. Why have you given up?!

The biggest problem is that by the time they're released I'd be long done with the game I loved and hated at the same time. An absolute masterpiece that beats even The Lord of The Rings at it's finest moments (The Battle of Kaer Morhen) but everything after it till the epilogue scene is bad and rushed senseless storytelling. They ruined the Witcher for me just like they ruined The Hobbit trilogy with it's last movie. I can't believe how many loose ends they left, they destroyed everything that was done masterful in the first 2 acts... What do you guys think of that horribly rushed act 3?

The only reason why I wasn't these models is to recreate the the final moments of the battle on Skelliga using rendered images of the "to be released" Xna models just to see my own version of the ending and a sense of closure to TW3 in real and not just in my head...