The Witcher 3

Request tools to extract models and other assets from video games.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, semory

Lady of payne

Re: The Witcher 3

Post by Lady of payne »

Dazzy wrote:Read the thread. It's not possible yet.
Finger crossed. Good luck.
deronar

Post by deronar »

Kamil? Donation for me? Aha ha ha - that's the best joke I've heard in a mounts :XD:
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

Witcher 3 is sooooooooo yesterday. Arkham Knight is where its at boys and girls. :D
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

lol, the game that crashes on PC every 4 seconds? i heard the game was pulled from steam it was so bad hahahaha.
Leon7000
Custom Rank: The Witcher

Post by Leon7000 »

Yeah the XKamsonX was probably trying to get rid of people asking him about the models so he said that he'd paid you 50USD, lol

Anyway, what do you think about my proposition to wait for the tool a month deronar? (or maybe two if you like, that's what I'd call a long wait but I wouldn't mind) And if there's nothing (no progress, no info on the tool) by then I guess you could release your tool/models without spoiling anything... :)
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

Pulled out of steam? Oh my this is bad news. And I thought Arkham origins was bad.

What did I read just above this post? Reads like you're basically telling deronar to hurry up with his tools and be grateful that you'll be waiting patiently for them in about two months? Talk about self-entitlement...
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
Leon7000

Post by Leon7000 »

Nothing like that at all. I just love E.T.A.s!

No, actually, I thought he was mostly done with only a few models crashing. Of course we'll all wait until he's done no matter how long it takes. The most important thing is that he will want to share them publicly in the end. Nothing else really matters. But as he said he will be a nice guy and share them publicly and I'd quote but quoting is shit on the phone...
deronar

Post by deronar »

thePWA wrote:Witcher 3 is sooooooooo yesterday. Arkham Knight is where its at boys and girls. :D
OMG! Leon7000, listen to smart people here lol Yeah, Arkham Knight is in my priority now, don't care about crashing things and other bugs, but batman's model (his armor-suit) is EPIC, well as most models here :)

P.S. I'm sure there's no need to wait a month or more xD Models will come faster, I sent Geralt's model for one person, going to send more a bit later (when done with some games) + Tool will be released earlier, month it's a plenty of time for that, IMHO
Leon7000

Post by Leon7000 »

You ment your tool? Or "the" tool, the one we're waiting for. It would be awesome if you sent all your work to someone who'll finish... Just saying.

I know I'm boring as fuck right now but If you put a lot of work into these these models and the tool and yes I can see you're sharing since you sent your model of Geralt.

But if you're not planning to work on TW3 and it's understandable you're not since you don't even like the game please share your work publicly or with someone willing to finish it...

Most people won't give a damn if it's half finished. Anything from TW3 would be amazing and I'm not the only one dying for something from this great game.

Also your last response deronar meant a world to me and my friends. Please just respond to my questions when you have the time. It's my last post in a month so no more bothering from Leon7000.

THANK YOU
Last edited by Leon7000 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Guys, please don't drag this whole model begging thing on this thread any further! New posts on here should be new developments on tools. Any further begging done on this thread will be deleted immediately, and you might risk getting warned all the way to getting banned! Be warned!
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."