One Piece Unlimited Cruise

Request tools to extract models and other assets from video games.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, semory

DevilPogoStick
Custom Rank: New Guy

One Piece Unlimited Cruise

Post by DevilPogoStick »

Yeah, I do apologize if I'm clueless on how this works but I was kinda curious after looking up the One Piece section for models while hoping to find these lists of characters but coming with not much.

Just looking if there were models here:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPVGKAsQNhI[/youtube]

But I probably might not be aware of how XNALara and associated programs work on Wii games so maybe I'm too clueless. lol

Hope to find a response!
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: One Piece Unlimited Cruise

Post by Dazzy »

I've never actually tried ripping from that game... the models arent that high quality though, but there are some characters that aren't in newer One Piece games that could be useful (Paulie, Eustass Kid, Lucci from Galley La, Kaku human form and Calgara are the main ones that arent available elsewhere)
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
DevilPogoStick
Custom Rank: New Guy

Re: One Piece Unlimited Cruise

Post by DevilPogoStick »

Dazzy wrote:I've never actually tried ripping from that game... the models arent that high quality though, but there are some characters that aren't in newer One Piece games that could be useful (Paulie, Eustass Kid, Lucci from Galley La, Kaku human form and Calgara are the main ones that arent available elsewhere)
Yeah, it's probably why I got kind of interested, as recent games haven't really covered them as of now (who knows, they might show up again lol)