souls series

Request tools to extract models and other assets from video games.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, semory

dibe91

souls series

Post by dibe91 »

Hello, I'm new to this site so if some things are not clear, I will try to fix it. I would be interested in the models of Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Demons' Souls and, if it is possible to Bloodborne. models that would most interest are those of Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 with the original skeleton. you can do this? I've wondered why I saw it in The Witcher 3 we already have models with original skeletons while the series as Dark Soul that has more than a year, we can only obtain models is enough. tell me what you think!
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: souls series

Post by Dazzy »

For sure Bloodborne wouldn't be possible as it's a PS4 game and there has been no extractions from PS4 as of yet as it isn't possible atm.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
dibe91

Re: souls series

Post by dibe91 »

Dazzy wrote:For sure Bloodborne wouldn't be possible as it's a PS4 game and there has been no extractions from PS4 as of yet as it isn't possible atm.
by bloodborne I would be more interested in the game map that you have models themselves. models that strongly feel the need are those of the series Dark Souls! and even Demons's Souls....