Dark Souls 2 Maxscript

Request tools to extract models and other assets from video games.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, semory

Sundownsyndrome
Custom Rank: not severe brain damage

Dark Souls 2 Maxscript

Post by Sundownsyndrome »

Hello! I'm wondering if anybody at all could possibly finish this Dark Souls 2 maxscript. The script can load in meshes and the skeleton, however the skeleton is rotated quite improperly and the weights are broken. Plus, the cloth does not load in, which creates complication on some of these models as they desperately need it. The original author is not interested in finishing it anymore, too.

Within the download link is the following: four sample files and the maxscript itself. the sample files contain .acb, .flv, flvpwv, .clm and .hkx that pertain to the cloth, two other .hkx, and a .hkxpwv file. There'll be TPF files in there, but those aren't as important. I can get those fine. These all come from the chr file which has the monsters and not the parts file, which contain the player armor and weapons.
The sample files are the models for Velstadt (c3330), Ancient Dragon (c6000), Dragonrider (c6110), and Fume Knight (c6750).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xc8ohwl2xu44p ... t.rar?dl=0

If anything can be done to help fix and finish the script, it'll be greatly appreciated. If any additional sample files are needed, do let me know and I'll be more than happy to open them up.
Just because I have brain damage doesn't mean it's severe.