Dragon Age II PC

Request tools to extract models and other assets from video games.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, semory

Runa

Dragon Age II PC

Post by Runa »

Yeah, another game I'm interested in. I know that models are extractable already and I in fact found this thread on xentax http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6119. The problem is that I use 3ds max for my ports and it seems that the script posted has no support for bones, yet.
There is one for Blender it seems... although I'm not sure it's 100% functional and since I use this program only for baking lightmaps and duplicate meshes, I was wondering if there was actually a way to import fully poseable and textured models in max with another script or something :oops:
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Re: Dragon Age II PC

Post by thePWA »

:D
Runa wrote:Yeah, another game I'm interested in. I know that models are extractable already and I in fact found this thread on xentax http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6119. The problem is that I use 3ds max for my ports and it seems that the script posted has no support for bones, yet.
There is one for Blender it seems... although I'm not sure it's 100% functional and since I use this program only for baking lightmaps and duplicate meshes, I was wondering if there was actually a way to import fully poseable and textured models in max with another script or something :oops:
The one for blender does support bones and is fully functional though you need to manually parent the bones.
Time to learn blender? :D
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
Runa

Re: Dragon Age II PC

Post by Runa »

I don't even know how to use the scripts in Blender XD
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."